• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Geez - lighten up! He was speaking in the general language context, NOT in legal definitions. This is friends sitting around a table shootin' the breeze, not a college exam! Unless it specifically confuses an issue, why interject with something - or at least try to make it a friendly observation, eh?

If you'll notice, I SAID that SOME states have infractions, we don't, and I TOLD him I was just clarifying.

And YOU need to follow YOUR advice. You holier than thou types who chastise someone for doing something without even realizing that YOUR chastising them is doing that for which you chastise.

But you won't even see that you are the pot calling the kettle black.
    Hurley's Gold

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    If you'll notice, I SAID that SOME states have infractions, we don't, and I TOLD him I was just clarifying.

And YOU need to follow YOUR advice. You holier than thou types who chastise someone for doing something without even realizing that YOUR chastising them is doing that for which you chastise.

But you won't even see that you are the pot calling the kettle black.

hmmmm...actually, in your original post you said nothing about "clarifying" - that was in a subsequent post. As to "holier than thou", I'll let that stand - because as much as I'm tempted to respond in kind, I know it'll go clean over your head.

And you're right - I shoulda tossed a few smilies in there, because while I was trying to get a point across, I was trying to do it gentler than it came across.

lsdude025

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Pickup window rack is still legal too. Hardly ever see them anymore though... Kind of sad. I used to know I guy who kept his rifle and a cavalry sword on one. I think it's illegal to carry a sword now.

That's back when we drove regular cab pickups. It's hard to reach the back window of your crewcab from the drivers seat.

jake75

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Hurst, TX
    Where would one go about buying a gun rack that mounts to the roof of and SUV? I looked at a sky rack before but it was for a 4 wheel mule with a top cover. The window mounts won't really work in my Xterra.

Top Bottom