• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    http://www.naturalnews.com/053651_Robert_De_Niro_vaccine_debate_VAXXED_docume ntary.html

NaturalNews) Under fire for pulling the VAXXED documentary from the Tribeca Film Festival -- after being pressured by pharma-funded media trolls and the Nazi-linked Sloan Foundation -- Robert De Niro has taken a stand for public debate about vaccines and autism. In a widely cited Today Show interview, De Niro exclaimed it's time to "find out the truth, let's just find out the truth [about vaccines and autism]."

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px;">
    DK Firearms

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    R.D. is an authority on things he knows nothing about, but hey, he's a showbiz guy and they all know lots and lots about stuff we're not privy too.

Gawd hep us.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The truth is known. Anti-vaccine folks are simply wrong.

Amen. This anti-vaccination movement is akin to the Flat Earth Society, except with fatal results.

And if there's a release that there's a connection between the ingredients in vaccines and autism?

My nephew suffers from it.

What happens if it gets connected? What then ? Fatal results?

I've known a woman who's both little boys are autistic. It's horrible. Lots of people want answers. Everything is suspect until answers are found. Regardless of others view.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Nobody's making light of autism spectrum disorder. However, Wakefield's work was thoroughly discredited. He is a fraud.

Respect. Excellent reply. Can you site what makes Wakefield a fraud? I'm asking out of honesty. If I'm following flawed research. I want to know. As a fellow member, that's what you're for.

This vaccine stuff is scary. It's just not this article. I've read volumes from various research studies.

I don't trust vaccines. I ask you to convince me they're 100% safe. Side effects no worse then the disease they claimed to avoid....

Last edited:

Nate C

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Black Cat Ridge
    Pretty much all of modern medicine has censured Wakefield and his flawed research. He lost his license to practice medicine in his home country. If you genuinely want to learn both sides of this issue, I assure you that it won't be hard to find what I am referring to. Go ahead and perform your own research. You aren't the kind of person who just blindly take someone's word for it. As for convincing you that vaccines are 100% safe, nobody will assert that. Nothing in this life is 100% safe. There are always risks associated with any activity.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Pretty much all of modern medicine has censured Wakefield and his flawed research. He lost his license to practice medicine in his home country. If you genuinely want to learn both sides of this issue, I assure you that it won't be hard to find what I am referring to. Go ahead and perform your own research. You aren't the kind of person who just blindly take someone's word for it.

I will look into what you're referring too. Thank You.

I'm like you. There's always 50% of the other story. Ill give it weight. Fair decision.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I will look into what you're referring too. Thank You.

I'm like you. There's always 50% of the other story. Ill give it weight. Fair decision.

The thank you part stands. The rest, to be honest, is a lie. Unintentional lie. I've made the decision I won't go back on.

I haven't received a vaccine since the military. Things like animal DNA, mercury, and some other Dr Moreau things ain't going inside my body.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wait, so you've decided not to look for any evidence that Wakefield may be a kook because you have decided you have the answer with just 50% of the story?

Who cares if you ever get another vaccine, but why choose ignorance when information is so readily available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I had some animal DNA today. Bovine to be exact. Wasn't bad. Had some vegetable DNA in the mix too.

It was delicious.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I love how they make things easy to understand.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    And if there's a release that there's a connection between the ingredients in vaccines and autism?

My nephew suffers from it.

What happens if it gets connected? What then ? Fatal results?

I've known a woman who's both little boys are autistic. It's horrible. Lots of people want answers. Everything is suspect until answers are found. Regardless of others view.

The evidence against the Anti-Vax crowd is overwhelming. This is not up for debate. There are huge studies that do not show a relationship between vaccines and autism. Anti-vaccine groups lie, manipulate, and have been a terrible influence on parents that have resulted in resurgence of some truly terrible diseases. Sometimes there isn't "another side to the story." I am vaccinating my son. I get a flu shot every year.

Chris
    Medical Doctor
    Board Certified in Internal Medicine

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I can make the unqualified statement that I do not care what Robert De Niro's opinion is on this or any topic. Don't have much of an opinion myself except to say I am opposed to mandatory vaccination, pretty much mandatory anything. I do think there's evidence of correlation and to me that justifies asking questions as I would of any "mandated" activity "for my own good". Marginalizing, demeaning and deriding folks with questions doesn't speak well of the opposition's integrity and perhaps their veracity.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Dunno about autism, but I've seen enough evidence to link adjuvanted vaccines to cancer that I'm weary of them. There's a reason many vets vaccinate limbs instead of the back/neck now- its easier to amputate a canacerous paw than to try to remove cancer from the spinal area.

These days when my pets need vaccs I call around until I find a vet who understands this before I even call.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Robert DeNiro, being the highly trained medical person he is said: Oh wait, he's an actor who knows less than I do about medical anything.

Sure, he's an American, (unless he's not) and can have an opinion. (even if it's not qualified)

OK, if someone is a known showbiz type, their opinion carries great weight. (or not)

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    The link to autism is BS, but so it's also BS to take a vaccine for something that's not going to cripple or kill you.

Influenza related deaths are well documented. The flu shot reduces mortality (doesn't keep you from getting the flu). Especially as I practice hospital medicine, I can hurt or kill patients if I give them the flu. Hence all hospital employees are required to get flu shots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom