Not open for further replies.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I guess they have awarded billions to families over the years for nothing. Gotch ya. You can tell the parents of children who have had brain hemorrhages, allergic reactions, died suddenly, etc. all of that.

For the greater good, right?

For the greater collective and individual good. I'm okay with you choosing to put your children at risk, though, as long as you'll immunize me from having to pay for the harm that comes if they get a disease you could have prevented. Like I said before, polio is ugly and measles is nothing to laugh at.
    Guns International

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I didn't say the government should step in. But I think it is within people's rights to question the reasons behind pulling a film the festival's founder wanted to be seen.

Sure, and the answer is because it was being screened as a documentary instead of fiction.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Nothing is "perfectly safe." There are risks with any treatment.
    Yep, I know a guy that had a bad reaction to a vaccine. The million or so of the rest of us that took it are fine, tho. Just that 0.0001% chance. That ultra tiny risk is worth taking in a lot of cases, but not all.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I can make the unqualified statement that I do not care what Robert De Niro's opinion is on this or any topic. Don't have much of an opinion myself except to say I am opposed to mandatory vaccination, pretty much mandatory anything. I do think there's evidence of correlation and to me that justifies asking questions as I would of any "mandated" activity "for my own good". Marginalizing, demeaning and deriding folks with questions doesn't speak well of the opposition's integrity and perhaps their veracity.

We don't care about your own good. We want to protect us from the diseases you harbor.
    Thats why measles, tuberculosis, and whopping cough are on the rise in the US. An immigrant comes in and infects all the nonvaxxed which builds it up and hits those with weak vaccinations-needing boosters or otherwise. Thanks for killing us with your ignorance.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I guess they have awarded billions to families over the years for nothing. Gotch ya. You can tell the parents of children who have had brain hemorrhages, allergic reactions, died suddenly, etc. all of that.

For the greater good, right?

How many people are in iron lungs now? How many vaccinated die from small pox?
    Vaccinations have risks-agreed. Life is risk.
    But vaccinations reduce the risk from the underlying diseases, which are far worse.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    We don't care about your own good. We want to protect us from the diseases you harbor.
    Thats why measles, tuberculosis, and whopping cough are on the rise in the US. An immigrant comes in and infects all the nonvaxxed which builds it up and hits those with weak vaccinations-needing boosters or otherwise. Thanks for killing us with your ignorance.

Unvaccinated indIviduals are less likely to get one of these diseases than vaccinated, especially if they have good nutrition and live in sanitary conditions. Most people getting the measles and whooping cough were vaccinated. That's because vaccines are only effective maybe 50% of the time and vaccines weaken the immune system., not to mention some vaccines "shed" after being taken, meaning the disease can spread. So I could say stop getting vaccines because you are putting me at risk. But my body is a machine at this point, so I probably won't get it.

The statistics game can be played all day long. I could say that you are much more likely to have an adverse reaction to a particular vaccine, like say the flu shot, than you are catching and God forbid dying of the flu.

You can take your chances with nature where you are biologically adaped to survive or you can shoot a bio/chemical cocktail directly into your bloodstream. Pick your poison.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Unvaccinated indIviduals are less likely to get one of these diseases than vaccinated, especially if they have good nutrition and live in sanitary conditions.

Thats stupidly and patently false.

How many polio cases are there in the US now? How many before vaccination? You're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. Below is not a "statistics game" whatever the hell that is (this is why people need to take math in high school).

1*f5mi1Ro9_xgqDy9DdqLLmQ.png

https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl...qDMAhVrsoMKHR5lC_kQMwglKAkwCQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Last edited:

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Okay, look up who's getting sick. Polio example is a myth at best, lots of evidence that says the vaccine did not eradicate polio. So use it all you want, it ain't so.

The health Nazis who want forced vaccinations are generally ignorant about health, and certainly ignorant about good diet and nutrition. So eat your cupcakes and donuts, take yer blood pressure medicine, testosterone, and cholesterol lowering drugs, and havena nice day.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Did you just say "polio example is a myth at best?"

1955 death rate (note death rate not infection rate which would have been much higher) was 1.5 to 2.0 before vaccination. After vaccination its statistically nil. In math they call that proof of theory.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Excellent thread. I thought it'd get bombed. It's intelligent discussion. I'm glad I posted this.

Apologies for the intrusion. Continue, it's good reading.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Did you just say "polio example is a myth at best?"

1955 death rate (note death rate not infection rate which would have been much higher) was 1.5 to 2.0 before vaccination. After vaccination its statistically nil. In math they call that proof of theory.

Doesn't prove anything. In logic we call that a false cause fallacy.

55 was after a period of an unusually high outbreak of polio that has been linked to widespread pesticide use. Biut you'll probabably say that's been debunked and say I'm crazy. That's fine.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Math trumps rhetorical logic. Your own statement is irrelevant even if pesticide use was up. Pesticide use didn't suddenly drop in 1955 and then in 1961.

Also, there's that whole: lets watch under a microscope how immunized cells resist infection where un-immunized cells don't.

Last edited:

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Math trumps rhetorical logic. Your own statement is irrelevant even if pesticide use was up. Pesticide use didn't suddenly drop in 1955 and then in 1961.

What? Your math doesn't prove a causal relation. A first year logic student could tell you that. That's the whole problem with vaccine studies, drug studies as well, causal connections are difficult to prove on a mass scale and vice versa.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    "If you take drug x you have a 60% less chance of getting cancer or a heart attack"

Its all bogus, know one knows or can prove if that is true.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    If all other variables are unchanged the one that changes is the variable impacting the formula. Again, this is pretty simple stuff.
    I noticed you completely ignored that you can see the difference to individual cells.

So the fact that mortality rates went to zero the same period the vaccine was applied won't convince you, the fact you can see the difference in the lab won't convince you, what would take to change your medically educated opinion?

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    "If you take drug x you have a 60% less chance of getting cancer or a heart attack"

Its all bogus, know one knows or can prove if that is true.

You're talking about a statistical probability. Thats not "take this vaccine I live. Don't take it and I could die."
    If I don't take this pill my resting heart rate is 105. If I take this pill my treating heart rate is 67. Has to be bogus.
    The fact iron lungs aren't in everyone's home, yep thats completely bogus too. Has to be good exercise and right living.

Would you inject yourself with a full shot of polio virus without a vaccination to test your theory? If I am injected with a large dose of polio there's only a small chance I will have symptoms. What about you? Care to take the Pepsi challenge?

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Unvaccinated indIviduals are less likely to get one of these diseases than vaccinated, especially if they have good nutrition and live in sanitary conditions. Most people getting the measles and whooping cough were vaccinated. That's because vaccines are only effective maybe 50% of the time and vaccines weaken the immune system., not to mention some vaccines "shed" after being taken, meaning the disease can spread. So I could say stop getting vaccines because you are putting me at risk. But my body is a machine at this point, so I probably won't get it.

The statistics game can be played all day long. I could say that you are much more likely to have an adverse reaction to a particular vaccine, like say the flu shot, than you are catching and God forbid dying of the flu.

You can take your chances with nature where you are biologically adaped to survive or you can shoot a bio/chemical cocktail directly into your bloodstream. Pick your poison.

I don't really know what to say.

I really have no words.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    You're talking about a statistical probability. Thats not "take this vaccine I live. Don't take it and I could die."
    If I don't take this pill my resting heart rate is 105. If I take this pill my treating heart rate is 67. Has to be bogus.
    The fact iron lungs aren't in everyone's home, yep thats completely bogus too. Has to be good exercise and right living.

Would you inject yourself with a full shot of polio virus without a vaccination to test your theory? If I am injected with a large dose of polio there's only a small chance I will have symptoms. What about you? Care to take the Pepsi challenge?

Those aren't the claims of the drug maker though. Sure, we are able to determine a physiological change by taking a medication, can you then jump to the conclusions that you are making, or that you will not get x, I don't think so. Same with using the physiological evidence, detection of antibodies, etc. and prove that this caused mass scale reduction. It may have played a roll, but the world is too complicated to make these simplistic and overarching claims.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas

Sure, why not. You do know that 95% of people who get wild Polio show no symptoms right? But why would I do that and bypass all of my natural defenses? I could submit the same question to you, though. I'm not sure you would do it either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom