Not open for further replies.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Where are the studies comparing autism rates of nonvaccinated children vs. vaccinated? That's right, none have been conducted. But it is common knowledge that autism among groups like the Amish, who don't vaccinate, is almost unheard of. I have heard of a few cases where the mothers had heavy metal poisoning, but that's about it. It's also well known that unvaccinated kids hardly ever get sick. Those ear infections that plague so many babies, just don't happen with kids who aren't vaccinated. Pediatricians have also noted this fact.
    Lynx Defense

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    I think one of the problems is that people can't calmly discuss these things without name calling on both sides. I think that a lot of parents who do vaccinate refuse to listen because they don't want to think they did anything to hurt their children, and people on the other side can be a little harsh to parents and doctors, or may be quick to blame vaccines on everything.

http://www.nvic.org/injury-compensation.aspx

3 billion awarded as of 2010.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/index

Look it up for yourself. Lot's of "SIDS" cases here.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Oh man, where do I start with this stupidity?
    Let me start by saying that almost every major 'doctor' promoting this stupidity either isn't an MD, or had their licensed revoked for malpractice. One spectacular example is a female MD out of NY - a surgeon, not an immunologist or otherwise specially trained on vaccines - believes that her son was forcibly sodomized by her husband as part of a satanic ritual. Her license was revoked due to emotional instability...

http://www.naturalnews.com/053651_Robert_De_Niro_vaccine_debate_VAXXED_documentary.html

NaturalNews) Under fire for pulling the VAXXED documentary from the Tribeca Film Festival -- after being pressured by pharma-funded media trolls and the Nazi-linked Sloan Foundation -- Robert De Niro has taken a stand for public debate about vaccines and autism. In a widely cited Today Show interview, De Niro exclaimed it's time to "find out the truth, let's just find out the truth [about vaccines and autism]."

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px;">

'Natural News' wants you to buy their crap. They're a business, and not the most reputable or legitimate. Almost everything they say is wrong, generally the opposite is true.

And if there's a release that there's a connection between the ingredients in vaccines and autism?

My nephew suffers from it.

What happens if it gets connected? What then ? Fatal results?

I've known a woman who's both little boys are autistic. It's horrible. Lots of people want answers. Everything is suspect until answers are found. Regardless of others view.

Autism is generally over-diagnosed. Remember Asperger's? I do, I myself met the criteria for it, which is why I started researching this stupidity. Asperger's has been removed from the DSM, by the way, it's all ASD now - and everybody is ASD!
    There is not, and has never been, any connection between vaccines and autism. A disgraced criminal named Andrew Wakefield - who was a practicing MD at the time - was paid by attorneys to fabricate a 'study' saying there was. The study failed all peer review, and has since been revoked by the original publishing journal.
    It's also worth noting that Wakefield holds his own patent(s) on a proprietary vaccine process, his hope was to have 'conventional' vaccines declared unsafe so he could profit through his patents.

Where are the studies comparing autism rates of nonvaccinated children vs. vaccinated? That's right, none have been conducted. But it is common knowledge that autism among groups like the Amish, who don't vaccinate, is almost unheard of. I have heard of a few cases where the mothers had heavy metal poisoning, but that's about it. It's also well known that unvaccinated kids hardly ever get sick. Those ear infections that plague so many babies, just don't happen with kids who aren't vaccinated. Pediatricians have also noted this fact.

Contrary to what anti-vaxxers say - and their version of 'truth' differs from reality quite often - Amish generally do vaccinate.
    The 'increase in autism' is due to broadened standards in what constitutes ASD. A century ago, there was no autism - simply because the term hadn't been invented!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...ves-total-liability-shield-to-big-pharma.aspx

The drug companies are protected from any liability. I'm sure this gives them an incentive to provide vaccines that are completely safe.

Mercola, like 'Natural News', is another fraudulent site. Don't buy from proven 'big pharma' - buy from us!
    The reason that vaccine manufacturers are shielded from liability is to lower costs to consumers - our politicians and the vaccine manufacturers colluded to improve public health at lower costs!

Interview with the filmmaker. News flash, he wasn't discredited. Decide for yourself.

http://www.infowars.com/doctor-reveals-secrets-behind-the-vaccine-autism-cover-up/

He was discredited and disgraced. Period. Nothing he has ever said or done against vaccines has been backed by any peer review. He keeps saying 'other studies found ABC and XYZ' - where are they?

Eli

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Oh man, where do I start with this stupidity?
    Let me start by saying that almost every major 'doctor' promoting this stupidity either isn't an MD, or had their licensed revoked for malpractice. One spectacular example is a female MD out of NY - a surgeon, not an immunologist or otherwise specially trained on vaccines - believes that her son was forcibly sodomized by her husband as part of a satanic ritual. Her license was revoked due to emotional instability...

'Natural News' wants you to buy their crap. They're a business, and not the most reputable or legitimate. Almost everything they say is wrong, generally the opposite is true.

Autism is generally over-diagnosed. Remember Asperger's? I do, I myself met the criteria for it, which is why I started researching this stupidity. Asperger's has been removed from the DSM, by the way, it's all ASD now - and everybody is ASD!
    There is not, and has never been, any connection between vaccines and autism. A disgraced criminal named Andrew Wakefield - who was a practicing MD at the time - was paid by attorneys to fabricate a 'study' saying there was. The study failed all peer review, and has since been revoked by the original publishing journal.
    It's also worth noting that Wakefield holds his own patent(s) on a proprietary vaccine process, his hope was to have 'conventional' vaccines declared unsafe so he could profit through his patents.

Contrary to what anti-vaxxers say - and their version of 'truth' differs from reality quite often - Amish generally do vaccinate.
    The 'increase in autism' is due to broadened standards in what constitutes ASD. A century ago, there was no autism - simply because the term hadn't been invented!

Mercola, like 'Natural News', is another fraudulent site. Don't buy from proven 'big pharma' - buy from us!
    The reason that vaccine manufacturers are shielded from liability is to lower costs to consumers - our politicians and the vaccine manufacturers colluded to improve public health at lower costs!

He was discredited and disgraced. Period. Nothing he has ever said or done against vaccines has been backed by any peer review. He keeps saying 'other studies found ABC and XYZ' - where are they?

Eli

Blah blah blah. Broken record. They're unsafe, and you probably know it too. I could post a bunch of stuff, links, arguments, etc., but not worth the time with folks like you. Go do what you do, leave others to do what they do. They shouldn't be forced on people either. I don't even waste my time arguing with the sheep out there about this anymore. My kids can be highly intelligent and excelling at academics, social, healthy, never getting sick, there's can be mumbling around, not talking, socially deficient and sick all the time. It breaks my heart, but just not worth the fight.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Blah blah blah. Broken record. They're unsafe, and you probably know it too. I could post a bunch of stuff, links, arguments, etc., but not worth the time with folks like you.It breaks my heart, but just not worth the fight.
    Then stop posting about it unless you can back it up.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Then stop posting about it unless you can back it up.

Not you again. I haven't seen anything substantial posted to the contrary proving vaccines are perfectly safe either. its been rehashed time and time again.

The thread originally began highlighting how censorship is alive and well here in America.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Blah blah blah. Broken record. They're unsafe, and you probably know it too.

I haven't seen anything substantial posted to the contrary proving vaccines are perfectly safe either. its been rehashed time and time again.

Nothing is "perfectly safe." There are risks with any treatment. With vaccines, the risks are small enough to be zero compared to a single person or a population actually getting and spreading one of the diseases we commonly vaccinate against.

There's more than enough medical literature out there showing the efficacy and safety of vaccines for different diseases, and more that enough evidence in the overall health of a society and its individuals when they're vaccinated vs. not.

Polio is a good example. By no means a "perfectly safe" vaccine, but much safer than acquiring polio in the wild (and while you can actually get it from the vaccine, you're much less likely to do so than in an unvaccinated population in the wild).

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not you again. I haven't seen anything substantial posted to the contrary proving vaccines are perfectly safe either. its been rehashed time and time again.

The thread originally began highlighting how censorship is alive and well here in America.

Was this government censorship, or was it simply a private organization making a decision based on their beliefs and how they wished to be represented?

Censorship happens in the private sector on a daily basis. Nothing wrong with that.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Nothing is "perfectly safe." There are risks with any treatment. With vaccines, the risks are small enough to be zero compared to a single person or a population actually getting and spreading one of the diseases we commonly vaccinate against.

There's more than enough medical literature out there showing the efficacy and safety of vaccines for different diseases, and more that enough evidence in the overall health of a society and its individuals when they're vaccinated vs. not.

Polio is a good example. By no means a "perfectly safe" vaccine, but much safer than acquiring polio in the wild (and while you can actually get it from the vaccine, you're much less likely to do so than in an unvaccinated population in the wild).

I guess they have awarded billions to families over the years for nothing. Gotch ya. You can tell the parents of children who have had brain hemorrhages, allergic reactions, died suddenly, etc. all of that.

For the greater good, right?

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Was this government censorship, or was it simply a private organization making a decision based on their beliefs and how they wished to be represented?

Censorship happens in the private sector on a daily basis. Nothing wrong with that.

I know, book burning is acceptable to you if done by a private enterprise.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I know, book burning is acceptable to you if done by a private enterprise.

If they were purchased.

I may not agree with the action, but that doesn't mean I want the gov to jump in the middle and tell the private organization how they must handle their books.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    If they were purchased.

I may not agree with the action, but that doesn't mean I want the gov to jump in the middle and tell the private organization how they must handle their books.

I didn't say the government should step in. But I think it is within people's rights to question the reasons behind pulling a film the festival's founder wanted to be seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom