• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Someone should pin that manager down and tattoo MAGA across his forehead.
    My thought exactly - actually a branding iron came to mind - but my friend was too nice and Christian for such a thing.

This is the kind of guy he was: He was a retired dentist. He was eating at some diner and noticed that his waitress had a bad tooth (essentially dead and turned dark). He offered to fix it with an implant. She said no, that she couldn't afford a dentist. He told her he completely understood that and would do it for free. And he did, at his own expense. It wasn't a one-off, he routinely did stuff like that. The last person on earth who deserved to be treated like he was at that restaurant.

I'm not a big fan of boycotts, but I don't eat there and I don't go into Dick's Sporting Goods. (Ironic that they have such similar names.) I don't hang out with people who treat good folks like trash.
    Venture Surplus ad

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    OK, so who wants to guess: Worst ethics and training at a sheriff's department in Texas?
    Bexar...
    Back in 2017, 4 deputies were chasing a crack whore, she crashed her car, got out, and fled on foot, and they ran after her.
    She ran into a trailer park, tried to force a door open on one, the deputies caught up, and opened fire, killing her, and...
    a 6 year old boy who was inside the home.
    Deputies were John Aguillon, George Herrera, Jesse Arias, and Johnny Longoria, all returned to active duty.
    BCSO deputies kill 6 year old boy

Top Bottom