• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    It's a big world and people do think differently about various topics. Does that make every one else a bonehead?
    No. Have I ever suggested otherwise? You didn't answer my question about the blueberry in tomato soup. I have the courage of my own convictions since I want people to know where I'm coming from when I post, do you?

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    It's not like I'm trying to hide anything. I mean it says right there.

I don't remember seeing anywhere during the signup that this site was for Hard Line, White, Right Wing Republican Christians only. I'm sure I'm not as Liberal as you might think.

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    It's not like I'm trying to hide anything. I mean it says right there.

I don't remember seeing anywhere during the signup that this site was for Hard Line, White, Right Wing Republican Christians only. Am sure am not as Liberal as you might think.
    I don't remember it anywhere either and I know you're not the only Liberal-leaning member of TGT. This forum is for everyone, it's just not the place for the faint of heart. If you've been reading the responses to many of my posts, you'll see the truth in that.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Glock or 1911?

Seriously, it boils down to personal choice.
    Religion
    Where to live
    How to vote
    on and on......

If your choices are best foy you, my opinion counts for naught.
    In the end, we all answer to the same God. We may or may not have chosen to have a representative.

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    Glock or 1911?

Religion
    Where to live
    How to vote
    on and on......

In the end, we all answer to the same God. We may or may not have chosen to have a representative.

Aah the voice of reason. That's why you got my vote. Thanks Vaquero.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Glock or 1911?

Religion
    Where to live
    How to vote
    on and on......

Glock! Anyone who likes Glocks is a dad-blamed inbred 6-toed silk-panty wearing fancy-boy! There! Was that the expected response? ;>)

Fred Ziffle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2014
    I think most of us are "live and let live". The lgbtqeieio seem to be the least tolerant out there. I don't really care what anyone's orientation is. I just don't want you in my face yelling at the top of your lungs that you are a BLT or whatever.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    and rail against the violence perpetrated by your fellow Moslems? I doubt it. You simply attack a lone Christian on a website who is trying to open people's eyes to the truth. What a hero!

Yeah, because we Muslims at our mosques really have to rally against extremists to prove to ourselves that we aren't radicals. :rolleyes:

And I like how you claim I'm attacking you. Laughable attempt.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Ash, I guess we have our own facts. Anyone who compares the ongoing mayhem in this world perpetrated in the name of Allah to the mayhem perpetrated in the name of the Christian God is a fool, a liar, or is willfully blind pure and simple. I understand your motivation to attack those who try to present the truth about Islam to their group, the last thing you want is the world's eyes open to the ultimate aim of Moslems: the world-wide Caliphate. According to a recent RAND Corp. study there has been a 58% increase in the number of radical Islamist groups over the last four years and a 300% jump in the number of attacks by Al Qaeda and affiliated groups. There were 950 attacks by radical Islamist groups in 2013 alone! How many attacks were there by organized, well funded violent Christian groups? Do you ever go to your mosque and rail against the violence perpetrated by your fellow Moslems? I doubt it. You simply attack a lone Christian on a website who is trying to open people's eyes to the truth. What a hero!

You speak the truth here, I believe. The only things I would add is that the recent upswing in violent attacks by Muslims against Christians in Africa and the Middle East, and the overall trend of radical, theocratic regimes in the last 40 years, has been sanctioned and orchestrated by Western powers and is a part of a greater scheme of installing world government.

This is the same theory of Larry P. McDonald and the John Birch Society in regards to Communism, but instead applied to radical Islam.

Muslims are merely being used as a pawn. The average Muslim is peaceful. I think Islam as the dominant religion provides problems in free societies, such as the U.S., and is a genuine threat to the Constitution and liberty.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Yeah that is pretty silly. The whole "say it to my face" attitude is just proving Mosin's claims :laughing:
    Yeah, maybe. But consider the context. It's obvious to anyone that can read above a 3rd grade level that I am hardly an "OC Jackass" so when someone like Mosin chooses to ignore the facts and continue bleating his nonsense, he should expect such a response.

Fred Ziffle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2014
    If they want to be equal and just like everyone else, why do they form special groups to segregate themselves?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This doesn't upset me. The recent anniversary of D-Day reminded me, among other things, of the not-inconsiderable number of homosexuals who were critical to winning that war.

Now, I don't think a pride parade, given the domestic policy issues that such parades focus on, is exactly the right place for a military color guard. But if one participates, I'm not going to get worked up about it.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I wonder what would happen if a soldier refused to participate in the Color Guard ? Would he be forced to bake them a cake?

Top Bottom