• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't know years, but I'd say they are moving through high school and just beginning college.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't know years, but I'd say they are moving through high school and just beginning college.

Iron-E

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2017
    Canada
    I think Antifa is ignorant enough to start one and Soros will be happy to fund it.
    Truth! There's been quite a few physical fights/battles with those rats. Luckily they're made up of weak beta males and women. So the fight will be quick.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Either there are no Liberals east of Houston, or they keep their mouths shut around me. I know a lot of people from living here for 25 years, but none spew the Liberal line.

If the Libtard line gets any more ridiculous, even the most closed minded Liberal idiot will reject it!

Flash

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Either there are no Liberals east of Houston, or they keep their mouths shut around me. I know a lot of people from living here for 25 years, but none spew the Liberal line.

If the Libtard line gets any more ridiculous, even the most closed minded Liberal idiot will reject it!

Flash
    Let us hope.

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    About 3 years of hard work would clear a lot of those muddled brains...but we have protected them from that...reckon we screwed up? Starting with Roosevelt, maybe? Amazing how sweat in your eyes clears your vision.

spuds015

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    After visiting Austin the day after Trumps inauguration and during the march of broads, I am never going back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RodKo40S&W

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2017
    Austin,Texas

Flash
    I pray you are correct, but I fear you may not be. The Democratic party has been hijacked by the extremist liberal camp and is getting more radical every day. Compare the Democratic party of today to the Democrats that put John Kennedy in office. He would be labeled a staunch conservative today. Even the liberal politics of the Hubert Humphrey and George McGovern would be labeled by the left today as too far to the right for mainstream America. Hell, even the politics of HRC when she became First lady 25 years ago is very conservative compared to the garbage she was spewing trying to get elected last year.

I fear our beloved country is on the path akin to the frog in boiling water; if the water starts out at a reasonable temperature, it can be slowly raised toward boiling to a temperature that kills him. (So the adage goes, I've never actually tried it)

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015

Flash
    Sure hope so, and I agree, there arent many and they pretty much keep to themselves. A friend of mine was running for county judge on the democratic ticket. I went to one of his get togethers because we are friends. It was scary what that group was made up of. He was staunch demo, and socially pretty liberal, but conservative on most other issues including guns. A bunch of the folks that showed up to the get together opitimized the "fruit loop" description! They were either hard core LBGTQ (or whatever in the hell those letters are), basement dwelling neck beards, or certifiably crazy folk. I had one lady telling me how the government had secretly implanted a chip in her dog and was listening in on all her conversations after she had reported, to the police, that the police drove by her house 4 times in one day when they normally only drive by twice! It was eye opening to see what the other side consists of and believes!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Curtis R

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2017
    Austin, Texas
    Here in Volente, it's a community mostly of normal, freedom loving Americans. But... there is a small group of liberal activists that constantly get into power by any devious scheme they can come up with including getting new people to believe they are conservatives. It seems to be getting worse with all the people coming here from California. I wish they would stay. They don't need to bring all their failed liberal policies with them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom