Gun Zone Deals

Lin Wood calls for Pence to be arrested for treason and executed by firing squad

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    It's explained plenty well in the posts right around here. If you have some motivation to keep yourself from understanding it, no amount of my explaining is going to help you. But at least it will be clear to others how you operate.
    Sounds like you really can't explain it.

So, just keep trolling.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Pence did not violate the constitution in any way and had no power to change anything with the elections outcome.

To me, it’s amazing how many people on all sides on the ideological equation don’t understand the constitution. The vaunted high school civics class of yore everyone took was a failure in teaching the constitution.

...So Woods calling to have him arrested for treason is pretty ridiculous.
    Lin Woods is cut from the same bolt of cloth as Kathy Griffin and the like...instead of presenting a rational legal argument, just appeal to the base emotion the people who are paying for access want to hear. Capitalism at it’s finest...here take my money and let me listen to that whore mouth make noise.

But I think his tweet should be available so people can see what a nut he has become.
    Agree.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    To me, it’s amazing how many people on all sides on the ideological equation don’t understand the constitution. The vaunted high school civics class of yore everyone took was a failure in teaching the constitution.
    I don't remember it ever being called civics class, but although "Government Class" covered the Constitution, it didn't go too in-depth into the transfer of power as far as the presidency goes.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I don't remember it ever being called civics class, but although "Government Class" covered the Constitution, it didn't go too in-depth into the transfer of power as far as the presidency goes.

That’s kind of the point. Even my undergrad and grad-level ConLaw courses did not go into great detail on much of the constitution.

People laughed at me as a junior military officer because I kept a pocket constitution (and actually read it, too) on my person all the time. That worn out little book has seen more combat action than most military members and provides exacting clarity on much of what my responsibilities were/are as an executive branch officer of the United States and where my limits are/were with respect to legislative branch powers and responsibilities.

Whatever four square feet of this Earth I stood upon is sovereign US territory and I was expected to be the senior and/or sole US representative doing whatever it was we were doing and I was both responsible for what happened and would be held accountable for the outcomes. I felt it imperative to know and understand what the document in my pocket said.

Overseas, foreigners I interacted with were amazed that someone could walk around with a copy of how a country is organized for governance in a cargo pocket.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That’s kind of the point. Even my undergrad and grad-level ConLaw courses did not go into great detail on much of the constitution.

People laughed at me as a junior military officer because I kept a pocket constitution (and actually read it, too) on my person all the time. That worn out little book has seen more combat action than most military members and provides exacting clarity on much of what my responsibilities were/are as an executive branch officer of the United States and where my limits are/were with respect to legislative branch powers and responsibilities.

Whatever four square feet of this Earth I stood upon is sovereign US territory and I was expected to be the senior and/or sole US representative doing whatever it was we were doing and I was both responsible for what happened and would be held accountable for the outcomes. I felt it imperative to know and understand what the document in my pocket said.

Overseas, foreigners I interacted with were amazed that someone could walk around with a copy of how a country is organized for governance in a cargo pocket.
    I guess it doesn't help in that capacity that this was the book that I carried around for many years:
    1610323228432.png

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Personally, I would love to provide every single person in this great land of ours a copy of the pocket constitution. Might become a little pet project of mine going forward.

I have a copy of the pocket Constitution in my end table drawer right next to my easy chair. I admit to not reading it enough tho. I get most of my Constitutional analysis from the writings of Mark Levin, and from the Federalist Papers. Didn't Ted Cruz work as a clerk for one of the Justices?

At any rate, my copy came with a short book by Friedrich August von Hayek called The Road To Serfdom (1944). To borrow from the wiki: Hayek "[warns] of the danger of tyranny that inevitably results from government control of economic decision-making through central planning.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have a copy of the pocket Constitution in my end table drawer right next to my easy chair. I admit to not reading it enough tho. I get most of my Constitutional analysis from the writings of Mark Levin, and from the Federalist Papers. Didn't Ted Cruz work as a clerk for one of the Justices?

At any rate, my copy came with a short book by Friedrich August von Hayek called The Road To Serfdom (1944). To borrow from the wiki: Hayek "[warns] of the danger of tyranny that inevitably results from government control of economic decision-making through central planning.

Yes he did. For William Rehnquist early in hos legal career.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Application of the death penalty on conviction of a crime is assassination? Sounds like the crazy pills are talking.

May want to check his twitter feed, that is not what he said. Never mind arresting a sitting VP or firing squad is not legal or constitutional. So he was clearly suggest going outside the legal process.

Right now our own side saying and doing stupid shit is causing 99% of our problems.

Dems do not need to impeach or do anything, we will destroy ourselves completely by end of month.

It is hopeless.

Top Bottom