DK Firearms

Lin Wood calls for Pence to be arrested for treason and executed by firing squad

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    ...I kept a pocket constitution (and actually read it, too) on my person all the time...

Same, at least insofar as the quoted part goes!

My book has seen a bunch of years & miles as well (though I suspect nowhere near the quantity or diversity as yours), but I always took care of it, and it's still in surprisingly good shape aside from the 'spine roll'...

3eb7fad545a7d30cb9949f6d44b23f37.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    May want to check his twitter feed, that is not what he said. Never mind arresting a sitting VP or firing squad is not legal or constitutional. So he was clearly suggest going outside the legal process.

Right now our own side saying and doing stupid shit is causing 99% of our problems.

Dems do not need to impeach or do anything, we will destroy ourselves completely by end of month.

It is hopeless.
    Twitter loves removing posts so someone else can tell you what was said. Is it still there?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...clearly suggest[ing] going outside the legal process.
    ...our own side ...
    I know I’m cutting some context, but I fear there is a distinction being missed, and that is accepting that advocating illegal activity is the side we want to be on, especially with respect to 2A.

Jackholes like this need an outlet to be heard, but they aren’t on my side in any way, shape, fashion, or form.

txchl33

.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>Rev 4:1
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Abilene, TX
    I can not believe this is possible. I thought Lin Wood was a pretty stand up and reputable guy, and was glad he was defending Trump until now.

This just proves that all of the goofballs are not democrats !

Trump allies turn on lawyer Lin Wood after Pence execution tweets - Business Insider
    first take that dam face diaper off while reading my posts. Dam. At least act like free men in a free country.
    Lin Wood is a Patriot. He defends the Constitution. Every word of the Constitution. He believes like I do that the last election was fraudulent. Any American Patriot should feel the same way.
    PQTUS was winning by such a large margin that the [ds] called a halt to the counting so they could change the algorithm of the dominion voting machines. They did this via an illegal modem being used to install the "new" algorithm via Frankfurt to the Vatican. Spy movie right.
    You gun owners better snap the fuQ out of it. If u r for [sleepy] & the h0, u might as well melt all your weapons right now. IF IF IF the dimz take over all branches of our gov't, we will be England, EU & Australia in no time.
    Fraudulent? How many registered voters voted as opposed to the number of registered voters?
    The attached map shows where/who elected [sleepy], minus the algorithm cheating.
    Anyone ok with that is a public educated idiot. Period.

Attachments

• Insurrection Act & 2018 EO.png
      Insurrection Act & 2018 EO.png
      257.4 KB · Views: 96
    • Soon.pdf
      42.8 KB · Views: 100
    • 2020 Blue wave.JPG
      2020 Blue wave.JPG
      31.8 KB · Views: 87

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    first take that dam face diaper off while reading my posts. Dam. At least act like free men in a free country.
    Lin Wood is a Patriot. He defends the Constitution. Every word of the Constitution. He believes like I do that the last election was fraudulent. Any American Patriot should feel the same way.
    PQTUS was winning by such a large margin that the [ds] called a halt to the counting so they could change the algorithm of the dominion voting machines. They did this via an illegal modem being used to install the "new" algorithm via Frankfurt to the Vatican. Spy movie right.
    You gun owners better snap the fuQ out of it. If u r for [sleepy] & the h0, u might as well melt all your weapons right now. IF IF IF the dimz take over all branches of our gov't, we will be England, EU & Australia in no time.
    Fraudulent? How many registered voters voted as opposed to the number of registered voters?
    The attached map shows where/who elected [sleepy], minus the algorithm cheating.
    And another one.

Thinks people dont think like them, exactly like them and regurgitate said thoughts exactly like them, they turn into a gaping anal sphincter.

Where have we seen this before....

Gottdamn I hate fruitcakes. All year long.

Last edited:

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Why do you keeping putting the "Q" in PQTUS instead of POTUS ?

You seem to be in love with the letter "Q"

Is this your secret signal or are you trying to tell us you are a Qanon kook or what ?

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Land doesn't vote, people do. More people live in those blue dots than the rest of the map.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

txchl33

.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>Rev 4:1
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Abilene, TX
    Why do you keeping putting the "Q" in PQTUS instead of POTUS ?

You seem to be in love with the letter "Q"

Is this your secret signal or are you trying to tell us you are a Qanon kook or what ?
    gulp gulp gulp, that is u folks drinking the drivel msm puts out. y'all probably still watch fox.... dam. I"m out. can't argue with bots.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    gulp gulp gulp, that is u folks drinking the drivel msm puts out. y'all probably still watch fox.... dam. I"m out. can't argue with bots.
    Good because you can't answer a simple question. And by the way....what is "cooled" ?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Not an opinion, it's a fact. Check your own Kool Aid (I assume that's what you meant). View attachment 240760

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    What is a fact ?

And still what is the "Q" when you try to spell "POTUS"

Is it a typo, are are you trying to send some sort of message ? or what is the significance of it.

And if you know how to spell "Kool-Aid", why do you spell it "cooled" ?

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    One doesn’t have to be L.Linwood crazy to know that Pence is a spineless POS.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    One doesn’t have to be L.Linwood crazy to know that Pence is a spineless POS.
    Extremely true. As a governor it was like having Mitch Daniels on autopilot. He also followed through with the Indiana trend of having a female It governor who mysteriously got sick, had family obligations, etc to make way for the man they really want to be the next governor. Speaking of which, most democrats are better than the piece of shit Pence left behind him as governor.

Top Bottom