• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PrayingForWar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    marble falls
    I don't want you to go out of the way just for us. I was just wondering if there was going to be one out there that she might be able to shoot once or twice. But that would be awesome. I want to get her a rifle so she'll leave mine alone when we go to the range, and she hasn't shot anything but my old black powder .50 and my 30-06.

Hey BC, I'll bring an AR10 and a FAL for her to try. They're both .308.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    That would be cool. thanks guys. I want to get her a rifle but she hasn't really got to shoot any thing so this next year I'm going to try and get my hands on a lot of different calibers for her to shoot then before deer season next year I'm going to get her one.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I went and grabbed some extra ammo last night. Waly Mart in Cedar Park had some .40 left and a few boxes of .223. Country Boy I forgot to look for your rifle but I might be in there later today to.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well guys and gals I'm going to have a busy week end working till 12am Saturday night :banghead: and a full roster Saturday morning, so I may not post until Monday. Me and the wife will see y'all out there.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Sounds good. Don't work too hard.
    It's an armed site that most of the time is pretty calm so I shouldn't have anything to rough going on. But the place serves beer so you never really know what can happen. LOL It's an event hall that holds wedding receptions and birthday parties and things like that. I almost had to kick the wife's dad out of her wedding reception one night for being drunk and belligerent. That wouldn't have made me real popular with the family.

sig556

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Austin
    Looking forward to seeing you all there. Unfortunately the 458 Socom has not come in yet, probably be in Tuesday. Looks like ill just have the 10mm and 380. See you out there.

sig556

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Austin
    Is anyone bringing a AR or anything 223/556? I have some ammo that I do not have a gun for right now that I could bring. Let me know and I'll bring it.

Top Bottom