• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Grapevine
    My wife is working. It tried to get he to come by saying there are some real pretty youg women going and well...that did not work either. Going anyway and will bring a could of different toys.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Thanks for the bump D. Just finished my "range rack" I'll bring it Sunday to show it off.... Also am having a "TGT" flag made up. I'll have that on a flag pole with my "Come and take it" flag, so look for the flags when you get to the range!! MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I don't want you to go out of the way just for us. I was just wondering if there was going to be one out there that she might be able to shoot once or twice. But that would be awesome. I want to get her a rifle so she'll leave mine alone when we go to the range, and she hasn't shot anything but my old black powder .50 and my 30-06.

Sigman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Grapevine
    This will be a great time. I will be glad to getthe 30-06 sited in before the trip to MI. this week. I still need to put a few rounds through the .223. I lookk forward to meeting many of you.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    D., 10:00 am.... I will get there a little early (9:30-9:45) to set up. MG

Oh, Alan, I don't really have a problem with Glocks', they just don't fit my big mitts...in fact my 1911 is a little on the small side... MG

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I just have one because they are reliable and simple. I'd like to get a 1911, but I'm not wanting to rush into a .45 until I can reload for it.

Top Bottom