• ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Lol. Port Aransas.

Blackbeards over by the Lexington is good. Docs under the JFK is good. If you have a significant other the Yardarm on Ocean Drive is good place to go. Of course, Water Street Seafood and Oyster bar are good. I would soooo love to be in CC. If I was, we'd have some good eating.
    Target Sports

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I've done:

Doc's and it was ok. But right next door is better restaurant IMO. I just can't remember the name.
    Water Street. Good/great food but I was not comfortable there.

I've heard of Blackbeards but haven't been there. I will be back here in July if not sooner.

And yes, I knew which 'A' you meant.

Last edited:

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Can always check out a Hooks minor league baseball game, a Rays minor league hockey game, a Hammerheads arena football game, OR soon to start is the Lingerie Football. Also the city is soon to have a Schlitterbahn water park built by WHataburger Field.

They opened a little water park next to water burger field. But the schillterbawn park is going to be on the island.

I agree the aquarium sucks as far as they go, but it is still fish in tanks. So it scratches that itch.,. Plus if you know nothing about tanks it's still pretty cool.

As far as food goes, Grimaldi's, Micky's bar and grill, water street seafood. And water burger on the bay.

Walk the jetties, fish, walk the beach. Drive out to padre island towards the national park watch the stars. There is the Lexington, king ranch in kingsville.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Bumpin an old one cuz it's not worth a new thread.

Where is the good seafood or pasta here?

Anyone up for dinner tomorrow?

Waterstreet for sit down dining. If you wanna dive look up Micky's bar and grill. They have fried.stuff full bar good burgers sandwiches. Excellent tuna. On the water.
    I'd take you up on it, but I have a newborn.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Thanks std, I just might look up Micky's after bumps back-to-back :cool:

Babies need to go out too! It's all good.

Billgatchell99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Malaquite Beach is great since there's free showers to clean up and change before heading out. There's a giant pavilion with a nature display and park rangers onsite. They keep it clean and I believe you can rent chairs, sun umbrella. We live in San Antonio and try to go several times each summer. Couple dollars to get in but really worth it. Kids go from building sand castles to the water & back all day long.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Malaquite Beach is great since there's free showers to clean up and change before heading out. There's a giant pavilion with a nature display and park rangers onsite. They keep it clean and I believe you can rent chairs, sun umbrella. We live in San Antonio and try to go several times each summer. Couple dollars to get in but really worth it. Kids go from building sand castles to the water & back all day long.

Plus the water starts getting nicer down there.

cdhknives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Don't let the winter scare you off either. On a calm, warm day (we have been getting a lot lately) the beach is great. The fishing is pretty good right now too!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Anything of particular interest happening in the Corpus-Beeville area next week? Events, concert, wet T / bikini contest ;)

Top Bottom