• ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    That's relieving to hear on my end.

I die a little inside every time I hear those NuMale commercials on the radio.
    Might find a new station....lol

Let's just day Resveratrol + DIM + Arimidex is one helluva cocktail to combat elevated estradiol numbers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not sure if this has been answered in this post so I'll ask anyway. What is the "safe" range when testing for testosterone? I know it varies from doctor to doctor but I think I have a doc that might be on the too safe side of this therapy. I have been on it for over two and a half years with no negative affects.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Not sure if this has been answered in this post so I'll ask anyway. What is the "safe" range when testing for testosterone? I know it varies from doctor to doctor but I think I have a doc that might be on the too safe side of this therapy. I have been on it for over two and a half years with no negative affects.
    Not sure what you're asking...
    Do you know your number and/or are you comfortable sharing?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not sure what you're asking...
    Do you know your number and/or are you comfortable sharing?

Last I tested I was 978 a year ago taking 1ml per week. I have a GP that might be wanting me to take a lesser dose where I do not. If he pushes back I might have to go to a different doc which I do not want to do.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Last I tested I was 978 a year ago taking 1ml per week. I have a GP that might be wanting me to take a lesser dose where I do not. If he pushes back I might have to go to a different doc which I do not want to do.
    As a total number, that's pretty good.

What's your "Free T" number?

If that one gets too high then you need to manage (read prevent) the conversion to Estradiol.

I'm at 872 total on 0.3 ml/wk
    Free T is 14.8

Unfortunately, my E was way too high on that same blood sample. Doc thought my Resveratrol was a bad batch and put me on Arimidex for a bit.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    As a total number, that's pretty good.

What's your "Free T" number?

If that one gets too high then you need to manage (read prevent) the conversion to Estradiol.

I'm at 872 total on 0.3 ml/wk
    Free T is 14.8

Unfortunately, my E was way too high on that same blood sample. Doc thought my Resveratrol was a bad batch and put me on Arimidex for a bit.

When I am at the doc's office he only ever reads one number to me and says I'm doing great. But that was over a year ago and I have never looked into free counts or any other explanation. He suddenly became interested after I started working out again and have gained some muscle mass. What I think he is trying to do is get me to take less because I am working out again.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    When I am at the doc's office he only ever reads one number to me and says I'm doing great. But that was over a year ago and I have never looked into free counts or any other explanation. He suddenly became interested after I started working out again and have gained some muscle mass. What I think he is trying to do is get me to take less because I am working out again.
    If you're producing due to the lean muscle, dropping the dose isn't a bad thing.

Too much Free T is definitely counterproductive.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    My Dr. change my dose from 1.5 ml to 1.25 ml every 2 weeks after I started to getting acme all over my body. Energy level is unchanged between the higher dose and current dose. Miss the constant boners though!

Last edited:

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    My Dr. change my does from 1.5 ml to 1.25 ml every 2 weeks after I started to getting acme all over my body. Energy level is unchanged between the higher does and current. Miss the constant boners though!
    See if you can do weekly injections. Much more level feeling.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    My GF injects me, I considered injecting myself, but couldn't get myself to put an 1 1/2" needle in my thigh, lol.
    1" would be a different story (for some strange reason).
    I completely understand.

I used to get the 1.5" needles and it freaked me out.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    1 1/2 is what I was told also. They told me you have to bury it if you use 1 inch..
    1.5's are for ass cheek injections.

1's are fine for thigh and shoulder.

I do go pretty deep on the 1" needles, but I feel when I hit the muscle, and go just a bit deeper.

Top Bottom