• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FlawleZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2015
    I'm only 30 and sadly I've been suspecting I'm low test with some of the usual symptoms. Might be time to get checked. :-/

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Please tell me you're loading up on CoQ10.

There's so much evidence saying that Statin drugs are more harmful than helpful.

Well scap if I don't take them I'm sure by now my arteries would be clogged full so again I have no choice. I inherited this generic problem from my bio mother who also takes a statin to control it. None of the providers I have talked with have ever said anything about what I take. Quite honestly I am not surprised now that they are in the mode of just pushing as many clients through the door that they can to stay in business.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Where do you live? Is Justin too far for you to go see a good doctor every six months for blood work?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'll drive anywhere in the Metroplex to see a "GOOD" doctor. They are few and far between so I will travel to see one. Once every six months is no problem. If you have a good referral please PM me. Thank you!

Justin is on the other side of Denton so no problem there. We are in Frisco near the Tollway and 121.

Last edited:

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Well scap if I don't take them I'm sure by now my arteries would be clogged full so again I have no choice. I inherited this generic problem from my bio mother who also takes a statin to control it. None of the providers I have talked with have ever said anything about what I take. Quite honestly I am not surprised now that they are in the mode of just pushing as many clients through the door that they can to stay in business.
    Google statins are poison....you'll get hits like this.

http://www.hotzehwc.com/2011/07/no-dessert-until-you-finish-your-statins/

For reference, my H&W doc trained under Dr. Hotze...

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I'll drive anywhere in the Metroplex to see a "GOOD" doctor. They are few and far between so I will travel to see one. Once every six months is no problem. If you have a good referral please PM me. Thank you!

Justin is on the other side of Denton so no problem there. We are in Frisco near the Tollway and 121.
    Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I need a new contact for an online medical company for syringes. The 100 pack of 3ml BD syringes 23x1 has run out. I went back and looked at Vitality Medical where I thought I had ordered before and it seems the prices have gone way up. How much should these deals cost? I thought it was $17 per 100 but now they are $30.

Where do you guys go to buy syringes? I need some fast.

OOppps! I may have made a mistake and not looked far enough down the page. What is the difference in the wall thickness and does it matter?

309588 3mL Syringe, 23 Gauge 1 Inch Length Needle - Thin Wall
    Box of 100
    $20.58
    $15.83

Last edited:

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I need a new contact for an online medical company for syringes. The 100 pack of 3ml BD syringes 23x1 has run out. I went back and looked at Vitality Medical where I thought I had ordered before and it seems the prices have gone way up. How much should these deals cost? I thought it was $17 per 100 but now they are $30.

CVS sells them for $0.25 each.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

OOppps! I may have made a mistake and not looked far enough down the page. What is the difference in the wall thickness and does it matter?

309588 3mL Syringe, 23 Gauge 1 Inch Length Needle - Thin Wall Box of 100 $20.58
    $15.83

CVS sells them for $0.25 each.

I went ahead and ordered from this distributor since they had a 99 cent delivery sale. I looked further on the syringe I have and it has a "TW" Thin Wall designation on it which is what I should have been looking for. They work fine.

Where do you inject with 1" needles?

My insurance pays for a nurse to come to my home and do the injections for me. So I have her shoot them at the top of my buttocks muscle where there is the least amount of nerve contact. Otherwise when I do them myself I do them in my thighs and rotate positions.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I just moved from needles to a "compounding pharmacy" cream. So far just with one dose I'm feeling a difference.

I'll keep y'all in the loop as I try this out for a few months.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom