• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tortuga

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    I called Dan Patrick's office and the lady that answered mentioned that he will be bringing up sb 342 (constitutional carry) for a vote.
    Hurley's Gold

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    JFC, this guy is beyond stupid......

Why isn't Kory arrested? To me this was a real threat toward legislatures. He should have been arrested for the Nevarez incident. Seems like he took it over the line this time.

Not often I would say something like this, but he's too dangerous to carry a gun.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    OCTCFB_zps6a601f90.jpg

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    Hey gramps, I see you're posting on KXAN. I just replied to you as Molon Labe.

Yea, I don't normally post on news sites, but this hit close to home. I think Kory has crossed the line. I think if DPS had been there in the "foot in the door" incident he would have been arrested. Looked like trying to intimidate a legislature to me..

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    jbgramps,

I'm sorry to be such a cynic BUT what I'm wondering is who is paying the LOONS to make OC look bad.
    (My guess is at least one of the ANTI-GUN groups, that are affiliated with the DIMocRAT left.)

yours, satx

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    jbgramps,

I'm sorry to be such a cynic BUT what I'm wondering is who is paying the LOONS to make OC look bad.
    (My guess is at least one of the ANTI-GUN groups, that are affiliated with the DIMocRAT left.)

yours, satx

I don't know. I don't normally subscribe to conspiracy theories. I certainly think it's possible that Kory is a pawn for the anti-gun folks. But I think Kory's just naive, and thinks he can strong-arm the legislature. I also think he likes to see his name in the paper. I think pretty soon he'll see his name on a arrest record. He's been lucky so far, damn lucky.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    jbgramps,

NOT a conspiracy theory. Instead, all sorts of groups donate to groups like OCTC. = Who is to say what the agenda of all the donors are?
    (For example the KKK donated to a MD DIMocRAT several years ago & then "snitched to the press" to damage the candidate's reputation in that area.)

yours, satx

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    jbgramps,

NOT a conspiracy theory. Instead, all sorts of groups donate to groups like OCTC. = Who is to say what the agenda of all the donors are?
    (For example the KKK donated to a MD DIMocRAT several years ago & then "snitched to the press" to damage the candidate's reputation in that area.)

yours, satx

Didn't think about that. I mean his group gets the money rather than him personally. I think the libtards are sneaky enough to do that.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    jbgramps,

OR the "word was out" (IF I knew about it, so did many Texans/DIMocRATS/LIBs, all over the place.) on what OCTC planned & some "richey-rich" anti-gunner gives them $$$$, knowing that the group isn't rich & will use the money for expenses, like food/hotel bills AND the OCTC will do what they planned & that planned action "sinks" OC for the session.

TRUST ME, I worked in DC & was active in politics for a goodly spell & that sort of thing happens OFTEN "up there". = Such actions are popularly in our nation's MURDER CAPITOL are called: BLACK FLAG DEALS.

yours, satx.

Top Bottom