• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Eh, I think it’s just the tards. I’ve yet to be anywhere near the point of clearing leather, much less pulling a trigger in anger anywhere in the US.

Hell, there’s only a handful of countries in the world where I’ve felt strongly enough to do that though, and in most of them folks were pretty determined to smoke my ass. Too bad for them it didn’t work out.

Well I did not mean it literally like I polled all 320M.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Both parties were stupid. It didn't need to escalate to that point, and this was by no means a "good" shoot in my book. The dead guy's threats and his attempt to carry them out sure does make it hard for me to say it was an illegal shoot though. Ultimately, his actions are what got him killed.

Had he simply left and waited for the police, he would still be alive. Instead, he wanted to stroke his ego and acted aggressively towards someone holding a gun. He won a Darwin award as a result.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The dead guy's threats and his attempt to carry them out sure does make it hard for me to say it was an illegal shoot though. Ultimately, his actions are what got him killed.
    He was in driver seat, yeah.

But mom not having kid there as court ordered was the original sin. She of course faces no charges. Funny how that works.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Plenty of stupid to go around. Whenever possible, break it off, go inside, call the cops.

Who was filming from inside? I thought ex-wife, the girlfriend of the shooter, was outside.

The poor kids will blame mom & her BF. Dad is dead. Who takes care of them? I'm hard pressed to say the stepmom should have them.

Last, I wonder if mom & her shooter BF are still together.

Wow.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I dunno. I saw a belligerent, unwelcome visitor throwing around threats and trying to intimidate the residents, and refusing to leave. When a weapon was brought out, he got belligerent, doing that immature chest-pressing thing (unwanted physical contact can be considered assault), and then attempting to wrestle the shotgun out of the resident's hand while issuing threats. I think the resident has a pretty strong legal defense based on both videos.

If he had a valid reason to be there, then the local law should've been called instead of his chest-thumping antics. And trying to wrestle a shotgun away from the homeowner? That'll get you shot.
    >

That's how I see it too.

But, should have been "de-escalated". Staying inside and calling Police may have prevented this.

And the homeowner wasn't handling his weapon properly.

Pray for the families !

leVieux

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    >

That's how I see it too.

But, should have been "de-escalated". Staying inside and calling Police may have prevented this.

And the homeowner wasn't handling his weapon properly.

Pray for the families !

leVieux
    again, the shooter was NOT the homeowner

home was in mom's possession and she was apparently allowing boyfriend to be there

(from what I understand)

Top Bottom