• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    He was waiting. And when shooter went into house, it looked like cooler heads prevailed, and all would wait for cops to come sort it out.

Then he pops out with a gun, and ruins a dozen lives.
    BF should never have brought out a gun. Not for a verbal altercation, and especially if the father was waiting for LE. Bad decision on his part there. That almost strikes me as being ego driven emotions and actions on the part of the BF.
    DK Firearms

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Damn, that shoot chilled my blood.

In family disputes it's easy to loose control of emotions. Unwise decisions are often made. Emotions run high.

The BF introducing the gun was just wrong.

The dad not tucking tail and waiting at the curb shows you how bad the situation has escalated. Not a good decision to stay, but he didn't deserve that.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    The behavior by both men, straight out of a hokey-doke TV show. Even had the chickens making noise in the background.

The father showed no real dangerous threat, he's just arguing with the ex, and won't leave until he gets his kid. The new husband, under no real threat, gets a gun to scare off the father with a scary gun. The father getting into the face of the shooter holding a rifle, not placing a hand on him. Guy shoots a warning shot into the ground. A scuffle, then two shots in a (IMO) non life threatening situation. My take is the father was trying to disarm the shooter after the warning shot, then lost when the guy was actually stupid enough to kill. This ain't Rittenhouse being chased by a mob of rioters. Just a bunch of idiots all in one place, making stupid decisions all at the same time.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Unfortunately, I have had to learn the hard way(not as hard as this father) to call the police to document the incident for court purposes. Beyond that, do little to nothing. It does not help and only gives more potential for further escalation. Be the bigger man and better parent. The worst thing to do is let your kids witness you losing your cool like they both did here.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    From the article...

"During the argument, Christina could be heard saying the child was not home and that she was going to fetch him. She also said that she didn't abide by the court ordered deadline because she wanted to see their son."

Interesting, she claims she wanted to see her son, but, he wasn't there....

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    As the article above shows (and supports comments I’ve read elsewhere) this wasn’t even step dad. This was mom’s fk buddy who was married to someone else.

What an absolute goat rodeo.

Yeah he really inserted himself into a dispute that was not his.

And I need to correct an error I may have made, Kyle got divorced from his judge wife 2 weeks after, not mother filed for divorce two weeks after.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    As the article above shows (and supports comments I’ve read elsewhere) this wasn’t even step dad. This was mom’s fk buddy who was married to someone else.

What an absolute goat rodeo.
    wow

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    The firearm was referred to as a shotgun several times.

Just wanted to correct,.that's a Ruger PC carbine isnt it?

Handgun caliber dropped him quick.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The whole country is a time bomb waiting to go off.

Eh, I think it’s just the tards. I’ve yet to be anywhere near the point of clearing leather, much less pulling a trigger in anger anywhere in the US.

Hell, there’s only a handful of countries in the world where I’ve felt strongly enough to do that though, and in most of them folks were pretty determined to smoke my ass. Too bad for them it didn’t work out.

Top Bottom