• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I've heard WWII combat vets refer to magazines as "clips." If you think anyone is going to correct them, you're fucking nuts!
    My Father in Law is 88. He fought in Korea.When we shoot, he refers to magazines as clips.

Not a chance in the world of me “correcting “ him.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Just to clear the air a magazine is what you flip through will sitting on the toilet looking at the pics in the articles you may read. Examples include playboy, ballistic, field and stream, MAD, and any other such magazine

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    While sitting not will sitting. Clearly I don't proof read before posting

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Just to clear the air a magazine is what you flip through will sitting on the toilet looking at the pics in the articles you may read. Examples include playboy, ballistic, field and stream, MAD, and any other such magazine

Who is Will and why were you flipping through him? On second thought, never mind.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I thought the error was going to be shitting on the toilet - but that conjured up an ugly image or two.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I carry bullets in one pocket, cases in another, primers in a small tin, and powder in my fanny pack.

If needed I simply load the rounds using a Lee hand press, then insert them in the magazine, remove the Taurus from its level 12 retention holster, unlock the keyed safety in the grip, insert the magazine, chamber a round, and bad guys better look out!

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I carry bullets in one pocket, cases in another, primers in a small tin, and powder in my fanny pack.

If needed I simply load the rounds using a Lee hand press, then insert them in the magazine, remove the Taurus from its level 12 retention holster, unlock the keyed safety in the grip, insert the magazine, chamber a round, and bad guys better look out!

Whoa whoa whoa let's not give the State of California any new ideas for gun control initiatives now.

Kosh75287

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Nemo
    I'm in agreement with the OP, but I tend to correct people on it one time, then let it go. It's a shame that the two items have been conflated.

Top Bottom