• ...and so much more!
  • BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    [h=1]Maxpedition Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack - OD Green 9846G[/h]
    Home > Special Offers > Everything OD Green > Maxpedition Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack - OD Green 9846G

opplanet-9846g-detail.png
    Maxpedition Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack - OD Green 9846G

Invite & Share

Invite Friends & Get $10!
    Invite your friend & get $10 Credit Want to invite a friend to join Dvor and take advantage of this deal? Click one of the social buttons below to send an invitation via social media, or enter their email address in the box here and click send and we’ll send them an invitation to Dvor so you have the opportunity to earn $10 in credit!
    Inviting your friends is easy, and we offer a variety of ways to do so. When a person uses your invitation to sign up for Dvor, we'll keep that on record. Seven days after their first purchase has shipped, we will credit $10 to your account for you to spend on anything offered at Dvor.
    There are no limits to the number of people you can invite, so invite as many of your friends as you can!
    For more invitation options, check out our Invite Your Friends section. For more information on store credit, see our payment policy.

Post to TimelineSend to Friends

more options

Ends in 2 Days, 12:34:57

$5700

$87.99

Save $30.99 (35%)

opplanet-maxpedition-brand.png

• DVOR# M0-BG-JUMBOLEO-9846G
    • UPC 876404008283
    • MPN 9846G
    • Limit 0 per customer Why?

Expected to ship in 1-2 business days

Your item has been added, thank you.
    Proceed to checkout?

Description
    The Maxpedition Jumbo L.E.O. Bag features a design based on hundreds of L.E.O. customer feedback. Special edition of Maxpedition's Jumbo Versipack that has been optimized for use by the L.aw E.nforcement O.fficer.
    [h=3]Features of Maxpedition Jumbo LEO Bag:[/h]
    • Special edition of Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack that has been optimized for use by the L.aw E.nforcement O.fficer
    • Designed based on hundreds of L.E.O. customer feedback
    • Excellent for active shooter scenarios
    • Main: 9” x 8” x 3” with front and back subdividers; bottom drainage grommet
    • Front: 7” x 6.5” x 1.5” with divided 2” elastic webbing to carry 4 handgun mags; web subdivider
    • Side A: Mag pouch with lateral elastic retention; fits two M4/M16 30rnd mags or radio
    • Side B: 7” x 3.5” x 2” with double zipper slides, 3 rows & 2 channels of PALS
    • Phone pouch: Accommodates up to 5” cellphone excluding antenna
    • Top of lid pocket: 6.5” x 3” x 1” inside lined with loop field; 3/4” webbing grab handle
    • Rear/CCW Compartment: 9” x 8.5” with 7” x 8” loop field
    • Shoulder strap: Integral 2” quick release (min 33" strap alone / max 56" strap alone ; min 45.5" loop / max 69" loop) with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
    • Multiple PALS attachment points
    • Removable/adjustable waist belt of ¾” webbing; max. waist size 48” circumference
    • Tough PU-coated 800-denier nylon fabric for approx. 15% weight reduction
    [h=3]Package Contents:[/h]
    • Maxpedition Jumbo L.E.O. Law Enforcement Officer Bag 9846

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Maxpedition Jumbo L.E.O. Versipack
    I bought the first iteration of the Versipack when it first came out. It's been a favorite of mine for many years. It's a great bag but nothing like what I'm looking for at the moment.

At least I never lost it in a move. ;)

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I bought the first iteration of the Versipack when it first came out. It's been a favorite of mine for many years. It's a great bag but nothing like what I'm looking for at the moment.

At least I never lost it in a move. ;)

how is that pack to wear? Can it be an all day pack? Looks like it would be good to me, I'm looking at maybe picking one up

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    how is that pack to wear? Can it be an all day pack? Looks like it would be good to me, I'm looking at maybe picking one up
    I like it a lot. I have an earlier version that's a bit smaller and doesn't come with a belt. It has a belt loop on the back that holds it in place against the torso. If you spend all day with your shirt tucked in, it's great. If you don't tuck in your shirt and thus can't snap the loop on the pack around your belt, it flops around like any slung bag will do.

I've worn it for full days on many occasions. I hesitate to recommend any bag, though, since my experience is that every person has very specific ideas about what they want. Two people can pick up the same bag and one will think that every pocket and fitting was placed by someone reading their mind. The other person will look at the same bag and wonder what sort of stupid Venusian decided to put all the pockets and fittings in the wrong places.

You really have to handle the thing before you can make a decision. FWIW, I like mine a great deal.

Will you be at Hicksville? I could bring it along.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I like it a lot. I have an earlier version that's a bit smaller and doesn't come with a belt. It has a belt loop on the back that holds it in place against the torso. If you spend all day with your shirt tucked in, it's great. If you don't tuck in your shirt and thus can't snap the loop on the pack around your belt, it flops around like any slung bag will do.

I've worn it for full days on many occasions. I hesitate to recommend any bag, though, since my experience is that every person has very specific ideas about what they want. Two people can pick up the same bag and one will think that every pocket and fitting was placed by someone reading their mind. The other person will look at the same bag and wonder what sort of stupid Venusian decided to put all the pockets and fittings in the wrong places.

You really have to handle the thing before you can make a decision. FWIW, I like mine a great deal.

Hicksville is gonna be a game time decision, there is a Top Brass here in SA, I believe I saw a bunch of Maxpedition packs there. Thanks for the offer though, and the info. I do like to get hands on stuff before I buy if it is at all possible

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston

i have the first gen as well, and the best thing about the new one is the carry handle on top, which was a common complaint. Maxpedition listened.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    i have the first gen as well, and the best thing about the new one is the carry handle on top, which was a common complaint. Maxpedition listened.
    Hey, I didn't notice that till you pointed it out and I looked back at the picture. That is an improvement.

TexasGunGirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    near Houston, Texas.
    I am sorry but this thread has me cracking up. I love the topic of a man purse, quite interesting. :) Maybe I need to carry a purse again to remember what it's like to be a woman again. I'm just too lazy I guess, it gets in the way of life and everything gets lost in it.

Top Bottom