Marlin .22 semi-automatic rifle model 60

boatfloater

Nov 20, 2008
Holds 14 rounds. Makes a pop, doesn't go boom. The kick is but a light tap on the shoulder. The bullets are small and cheap, but they always go where you aim them.

We've always had a Marlin squirrel gun in our house. Good for dispatchin' varmints, or boogers. Take your pick.

60.gif

jim t

Mar 4, 2008
Hawley Texas
I have a model 60 and a model 99 ( the same as a model 60 but made before it came out). now my model 60 holds 18 round, it was made before they cut it down to 14. and it is a great shooting gun. acurate and fun.

sbw9056

Oct 25, 2008
Katy,TX
I also have a Marlin model 60. It's not a bad gun, but it does like to jam occasionally. My Ruger 10/22 is much more reliable.

Vicente

Nov 9, 2008
SW Houston
A great, fun, affordable little rifle for all age groups. All my female friends and little sister who are afraid to shoot my bigger guns love to shoot it, and my 12 year old nephew has a squirrel special that he loves. Sadly I live in the city so I only get to shoot it at the range. I have one for sale here if anyone's interested.

dee

Well-Known
Nov 22, 2008
Red River Way
I tear mine down and use a lot of bore cleaner and then go back with a light oil and it works great till about 500 rounds sometimes less depending on ammo

Top Bottom