• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Every actual study I have read on the use of masks, including the N95 masks, shows at best a 2% decrease in of cases of Flu. Some showed no difference at all. Same size virus.
    The only thing that would help is a properly fitting vapor respirator, mabe or a biohazard suit.
    Well, and some honesty.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    We have some reports of getting it after the jab, no data on getting it when using masks. We are NOT getting real data from anywhere, haven't since the beginning. It is a political pandemic!

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    N2G,

No criticism of you, but I don't believe those stats for a moment...

Local news and EPA (governmental source for bs) aren't to be trusted for mask stats as far as you can kick them in the ass.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Every actual study I have read on the use of masks, including the N95 masks, shows at best a 2% decrease in of cases of Flu. Some showed no difference at all. Same size virus.
    The only thing that would help is a properly fitting vapor respirator, mabe or a biohazard suit.
    Well, and some honesty.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Many studies showed a correlated increase of infections.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Fuckers…

d7b9d3a4db323c66eae4cb4b48f2b3d9.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    Are we really so naive to think that this mask crap is all about covid? I’m not so sure. Democrats never loose site of the prize, which for them is to not lose the majority in 2022.

They purposely send thousands of covid positive illegals into blue states and its effects are showing in hospital occupancy. Effort one complete.

If they can get the schools to go back into masks they automatically keep the fear going until Sept of 2021 and keep the “mail in ballots on front burner”, special drop boxes, etc., and all the other ways they have cheated to win elections. (Kennedy mafia help, Johnson box 13, Obama Judge helped, Biden, computers that change the votes on a percentage basis, they now have it down to a science.) They will find the Federal judges to back them, after the fact, regardless of State laws, again like they just did. Plus the new bill gives illegals the vote.

Republicans, I think, are over confident that they will take back the house and senate and I fear we may get our a$$ handed to us again.

I cannot name a major race that was close anywhere that the Republicans won? Obama won his senate nomination by having his opponents sealed divorce records opened which made his nasty divorce public. 7of9 was/is hot though. The mask debate also acts as a detraction and seems to be working well. Pronstar's post just made my case.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Not a fan of masks, however, I think Abbot screwed up. He should have left it to local jurisdictions to decide how they want to run their lives.

His order invites this kind of crap and further pushes the whole idea that folks can ignore the rules they don’t like. We already have overt hypocrisy when it comes to obeying laws. Why add to the fray?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Not a fan of masks, however, I think Abbot screwed up. He should have left it to local jurisdictions to decide how they want to run their lives.

His order invites this kind of crap and further pushes the whole idea that folks can ignore the rules they don’t like. We already have overt hypocrisy when it comes to obeying laws. Why add to the fray?

I’d rather he let people run their own lives, than locally elected .gov representatives running people’s lives.

Government overreach is the same, regardless if it’s a national, state or local level IMHO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Disagree strongly. Why should I be forced to wear a mask just because I visit SA or Houston or Dallas?

Let those who want to wear masks wear them. Those who don't, don't. That is freedom. Abbott had it right.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

His order invites this kind of crap and further pushes the whole idea that folks can ignore the rules they don’t like….
    Yup. He wants to play a power game and keeps getting made a mockery of. The Lege had an opportunity to legally turn off the state of emergency during the special session and they didn’t. Abbot’s had going on 16 months now to have called special sessions, but he’s chosen not to. Fûck him and the chariot he rode in on.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    What happened to follow the science? Kids don't need masks. From the CDC website, since this COVID has started, 349 kids aged 0-17 have died from the entire US. From the TX health department, 51 have died from COVID from age 1-19. COVID cases (not deaths) for ages 1 - 19 in TX account for 6.7% of all cases. Double the number of in that age group die in auto accidents every year. I really hope that Bexar County doesn't prevail and make it mandatory for masks again. If they do, they better offer virtual classes again.

And those that died were immune compromised with most having leukemia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Yesterday, Harris county's "judge" Dora isssued a mask mandate for all schools (except faith based) for any one over the age of 2! I've got a parent teacher conference next week for my daughter starting Kindergarden. This is fucking ridiculous!

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    Round Rock ISD is having a closed meeting with their lawyers on Monday at RR high school. They are looking at getting rid of the opt out for masks. I did come across some interesting info on the new superintendent that has been pushing CRT and masks. Apparently he has a restraining order against him for threatening his mistress.

They will be holding a public meeting on Tuesday about masks.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Who are they trying to protect? The masks that we all have do not protect the mask wearer. This is all such a bunch of B.S.

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    Who are they trying to protect? The masks that we all have do not protect the mask wearer. This is all such a bunch of B.S.
    Nobody, but they want to see you obey New Order
    "It's just a mask." "It's just six feet." "It's just two weeks." "It's just non essential businesses." "It's just non essential workers." "It's just a bar." "It's just a restaurant." "It's just to keep from overwhelming the hospitals." "It's just to make the cases go down." "It's just to flatten the curve." "It's just a few inmates." "It's just to keep others from getting scared." "It's just for a few more weeks." "It's just church. You could still pray." "It's just until we get a vaccine." "It's just a bracelet." "It's just an app." "It's just for tracing." "It's just to let others know you're safe to be around." "It's just to let others know who you've been in contact with." "It's just a few more months." "It's just a large gathering but for protests." "It's just a few violent protests." "It's just a little microchip." "It's just a blood test." "It's just a scan." "It's just for medical information." "It's just a vaccination certificate." "It's just like a credit card." "It's just a few places that don't take cash." "It's just so you can travel." "It's just so you can get your driver's license." "It's just so you can vote." "It's just a few more years." It's just the NEW WORLD ORDER.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Lots of countries, some with higher and some with lower covid stats (cases, deaths, % vaxed, etc.) forbid masking children.
    UK Scandanavia and many more. Is the US that far ahead of the other countries in virus fighting wisdom ?

Top Bottom