• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DwnRange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2015
    When I think of "Songbird" (the codename the NVA called him) I can't help but be reminded of Cicero who said - "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

I know too many Vietnam vets and heard too many of their stories in my life to have ever seen him as anything but a lying traitor. The worlds a far better place without his ilk, crying shame he couldn't have taken John Kerry with him.......

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    What's the old saying, if you can't say anything nice.................
    Yep, and although I’ve know some real prices of work, I’ve never attended the funeral of a low down son of a bitch.
    All of the “reflections” of the “honorable man” on FOX right now are making me nauseous
    The only good thing is they aren’t talking about Russia and Paul Manafort’s taxes

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    DB3DB04C-9DE0-4322-A395-863DDA15B59E.gif

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    As a Vietnam vet I respected his service but his life as a Senator was spent buddying with the left. McCain was a Republican in name only. We will now see/hear two weeks of love McCain hate Trump on the 24 media circus.

Top Bottom