• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yep. Sorry for his kids being born from a war mongering psychopath. A 100 years ago, his kids would have been sent with him....but it's not their fault daddy had an insatiable hunger for death. They just carry his blood and ideas.

Yep. Very sorry feelings rush over me. God Bless the lot.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Been in the works for quite sometime....Dems get another vote in the Senate...

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Most likely, doubt her beliefs are any different from her idiot husbands! Supposed to be from the same party, but we all know that piece of shit hasn't been a Republican for about 20 years!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Since he's history. We can have a history lesson.

First chapter, say it with pictures.

85751125.jpg

85751138.jpg

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Had the national new on for a few minutes, had to change the channel because every commentator was kissing his old traitor ass! His sorry old ass will be chapped from all that ass smacking by the time they get his worthless body buried!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I respected him right up until after his 2008 Presidential run, when he began running to the left and voting with the Democrats on way too many issues. And frankly, as soon as he was diagnosed with the brain cancer that killed him he should have stepped down. It's known to affect decision making and personality.
    I don't like to speak bad of those who have died. I lost my mother and fiance to cancer and I can't think of a harsher way for someone to die.

My sentiments mirror yours as far as his political career.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    If you can't say anything nice, well I am just gonna keep quiet. I will say that unlike the left, my impression of McCain never changed. I would like to see FN or Breitbart run footage of what the left said about him when he ran for President. He defined his own career in Congress, his POW status just got him there.

DwnRange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2015
    From what I have read his military career was less than stellar. Graduated bottom (close) of his class. Did some things that if his granddad and dad had not been highly decorated 4 star Admirals he would have been kicked out.

894th out of 899 classmates..........., and oh BTW - that father of his, the 4 star Naval Admiral certainly wasn't too busy attempting his covering up of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty, which occurred back on June 8th, 1967 - to see to it his son got one of the quickest transfers ever off the USS Forrestal after July 29th, 1967 and onto the USS Oriskany, but naw.... that weren't his boy, Johnny that cause the deaths of 134 sailors and the wounding of more than 150 others.......

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I did not always agree with his choices like the Palin running-mate insanity.

I'll respect him for voting his conviction and his conscience.
    We need more of that on both sides of congress.

He will never cease to be admired, despised and debated.

Excluding Trump from posthumous events will certainly be a contentious legacy.

Top Bottom