• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Hundreds of flights being cancelled because the ATC union is staging a walkout in protest over the vax requirements. Zero MSM coverage of this event but expect major issues if you are booking flights in the next few days. Southwest is claiming their cancellations are due to "weather".

Only non MSM info is getting out and much of that is likely being censored by Google

Gun Zone Deals

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Big tech and corporate media censoring protests to mandates? Say it isn't so!

You'd almost think it doesn't fit their narrative. Do they talk much about what's been going on in Australia?
    My wife knew nothing about what’s going on in Australia. She didn’t know about the FJB chant at the sporting venues, and $20 says if I ask her, she won’t know anything about the ATC walkout either. The media should be ashamed of themselves.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Bet she knows all about Facebook news like the Kardashians or Kanye's antics.
    I think it’s more that because the news reports it, then it must be true. I mean, even Fox doesn’t report a lot of what is really going on. They are mostly in lock step with everyone else now, so there’s not even an opposing report that triggers people to think for themselves and start asking questions. Newsmax and OAN sometimes hit on something that doesn’t gel with what the other media outlets are reporting, but I don’t think they have the number of viewers needed to sound the alarm and make people wake up to what’s really going on.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Yep, word is that Southwest pilots are staging their own sick-out as well. Hard to tell at this point since we can’t really rely on the Reddit/Twitter type feeds but they are pointing towards a growing push back against the vax mandates which could cripple the economy as we approach the biggest travel season.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yep, word is that Southwest pilots are staging their own sick-out as well. Hard to tell at this point since we can’t really rely on the Reddit/Twitter type feeds but they are pointing towards a growing push back against the vax mandates which could cripple the economy as we approach the biggest travel season.
    Good

Top Bottom