• ...and so much more!
  • dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Hello all.

I am Kevin, Lee's friend. I also live near Denton, born in Wichita Falls and grew up in DeSoto, TX. I have also lived in Texas my whole life. I am 40, stay at home and care for my severely disabled - beautiful wife (no kids). I own a Taurus PT-709 and a Mossberg Model 88 pump action shotgun.

I agree with Lee, no sweeping changes here, just look forward to being a part of the community. If anything, if there were any changes anyone would like to see always feel free to ask, can see what the group says. Y'all are the experts, just look forward to being a part of the group

Welcome as well there partner. Glad to have ya

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    s-FACEBOOK-LIKE-BUTTON-BIRTHDAY-large.jpg

ugh!!! no Fartboo, I mean facebook integration.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Oh look, a normal Texan bought the forum. I wonder if all the people who were so terrified of their internet life on TGT dramatically changing are able to wiggle their heads out of their asses.

Regardless, welcome. I'm glad that TGT is still owned and operated by Texans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Get over yourself, you smug bastard.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Hello all.

I am Kevin, Lee's friend. I also live near Denton, born in Wichita Falls and grew up in DeSoto, TX. I have also lived in Texas my whole life. I am 40, stay at home and care for my severely disabled - beautiful wife (no kids). I own a Taurus PT-709 and a Mossberg Model 88 pump action shotgun.

I agree with Lee, no sweeping changes here, just look forward to being a part of the community. If anything, if there were any changes anyone would like to see always feel free to ask, can see what the group says. Y'all are the experts, just look forward to being a part of the group :)

Welcome Kevin!

We need to get these new owners into guns.

+1

recoveringyankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Jollyville, TX
    Dude, you need more recovery time. That's none of our business.

I agree that it is none of my business as long as it doesn't involve selling my data that is recorded by the forum software, spamming me with ads, or any other ways of turning me into product. If that is the way this forum is going I would like to know so that I may take my leave and wish Lee and co good luck and farewell.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    1. Texans
    2. Near Denton area
    3. Owns a Ruger SP101

Doing good so far.

Thanks for the intro and staying true to keeping things the same around here.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Welcome to the forum guys! Get yer butts in the Hicksville thread. Those are our biggest meets and would be a great opportunity for you to meet a lot of the forum.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Lee & Kevin,

Thanks for the upfront introduction. Our beef was that it was a bit late and we got on a roll before you stepped up. We'll get past that and I extend my hand in friendship!

Regarding the "Man Cave", There are many posts in there that have substance and value and I'd hate to see the whole thing wiped out with a wide brush. I put many movie reviews in that section that were well received and appreciated. I am retired and have time to attend movies then sort out the junk and report back to the members. One of our Mods kindly offered to look at them and move if appropriate.

Honestly, I never knew there was nudity in the Man Cave. I never saw it.

Now....you gonna take some TGT heat. You may as well get broken in right!

"I think you meant that you guys "aren't" ruthless tyrants"

What the heck were you thinking?......snicker.

Flash

Last edited:

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Welcome guys. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. My number is on the NFA trust ad.

Top Bottom