• TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Get over yourself, you smug bastard.

+3

Welcome to your new community Lee and Kevin. Treat us fairly and we'll do the same for you. Transparency within reason is big around here and people are pretty open to ideas or change if they feel included. We're a no nonsense group for the most part who are pretty rock solid in our beliefs and stand strong behind them. I'm not trying to sound like a hardass, just trying to help. Hopefully you consider attending the next Hicksville meet...its kind of become the unofficial capital of our little corner of the internet. And BUY MORE GUNS! :p

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

LeeD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Texas
    Thanks for the upfront introduction. Our beef was that it was a bit late and we got on a roll before you stepped up. We'll get past that and I extend my hand in friendship!
    Sorry for the delay. I didn't learn about the threads existence until it was already past the 100 post mark. We normally aren't so slow! :)

Regarding the "Man Cave", There are many posts in there that have substance and value and I'd hate to see the whole thing wiped out with a wide brush. I put many movie reviews in that section that were well received and appreciated. I am retired and have time to attend movies then sort out the junk and report back to the members. One of our Mods kindly offered to look at them and move if appropriate.
    I do know Alan didn't delete that forum, but tucked it away. I will definitely see what we can do to salvage some of that good content. Thanks for doing the reviews!

"I think you meant that you guys "aren't" ruthless tyrants"

What the heck were you thinking?......snicker.
    I wasN'T thinking!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Howdy to Lee and Kevin!
    Nice place ya got here. ;)

ND on the new owners 1st thread.
    Uh oh!

Last edited:

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    I am going to piggy back on what Roger4314 (Flash) said a little bit; I suggest a happy medium of leaving the man cave section, but deleting the "Manning up the man cave" thread. That way, the Admins get what they want (no girl pics) and the other non pictorial, informational and funny stuff can be left here.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Thank you thank you thank you for posting this up. I've only been to a couple of shoots, but if you do, you will see - this is a great group of people (except for a few - lol.) It's like a damn extended family.

Top Bottom