• how old are you

• Total voters

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    So far, at 65/66, I seem to have the FOG (f'ing old guy) title. Maybe later in the day some of the older geezers will wake up and post.

I DO have women figured out and I'll share.

1) It's all about the doorknob and never forgetting where it is. If they act badly, turn that door knob and walk. If they're at your place and start acting like a fool, show THEM where your door knob is and don't let them back in.

2) I stay where I'm treated well and have been told that I'm a very loving, kind and generous boyfriend. When the treatment goes south, so do I.

There you go................a lifetime of male/female wisdom!

Flash
    FOG

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    So far, at 65/66, I seem to have the FOG (f'ing old guy) title. Maybe later in the day some of the older geezers will wake up and post...........

Flash
    FOG

You beat me as FOldestG by one month. As far as figuring out wemmins, good luck, I have one wife and two grown daughters so I know for a fact that they are a different species (not gender). Not bein' derogatory, just stating the facts as I see them.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I know for a fact that they are a different species (not gender).

They sure are! Maybe we could give them a few worthless states like New York and New Jersey, then we could get weekend passes for visitation!

"L" was grouchy and said she had PMS. I reminded her that her current grouchy mood had been about 6 weeks long and she didn't handle it well. Women don't respond well to logic or facts.

So far, I'm still FOG top dog. We'll see what TXR has to say.

Flash

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    .....So far, I'm still FOG top dog. We'll see what TXR has to say.

Flash

Not me, I'm in my prime

5306222603_76249e123f_z.jpg

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    So far, at 65/66, I seem to have the FOG (f'ing old guy) title. Maybe later in the day some of the older geezers will wake up and post.

I DO have women figured out and I'll share.

1) It's all about the doorknob and never forgetting where it is. If they act badly, turn that door knob and walk. If they're at your place and start acting like a fool, show THEM where your door knob is and don't let them back in.

2) I stay where I'm treated well and have been told that I'm a very loving, kind and generous boyfriend. When the treatment goes south, so do I.

There you go................a lifetime of male/female wisdom!

Flash
    FOG

Well Flash the old geezer just posted I'am 72 and can still hit what I shoot at .

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Well Flash the old geezer just posted I'am 72 and can still hit what I shoot at

Congratulations! I respectfully defer to your superior wisdom and premium vintage!

Do you have any wisdom regarding women for the young folks?

Flash
    FOG #2

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Right in the middle at 40. Though, sometimes the body feels like 60 and most of the time, I act like I'm 20 (at least that's what the SO likes to say).

Top Bottom