• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Too much depends. Situational awareness and being able to successfully defend your actions at trial are critical if one chose to go down that path.

From a statutory perspective, in Texas one would have to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the LEOs actions were unlawful to take advantage of TPC 9.32 justifications. That’s a mountain to climb given the discretion and authorities the state of Texas extends to on duty licensed peace officers operating within their jurisdiction.

In other words - likely not. AND I find no fault in that whatsoever.

Like motorcarman said: A friend or family member is a whole nuther matter.
    ARJ Defense ad

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    <>

The American way was to shoot violent rioters.

Where did our America go ?

?
    Memphis had NO violent rioters during this tragic event. The victim's family requested that protests be peaceful and to this point the request has been honored. BLM was present when the Mississippi River bridge was blocked for a few hours but LEO and protesters were peaceful.

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Memphis had NO violent rioters during this tragic event. The victim's family requested that protests be peaceful and to this point the request has been honored. BLM was present when the Mississippi River bridge was blocked for a few hours but LEO and protesters were peaceful.

Very glad to hear that. AND had the officers been white - it would have had a much different outcome. JMO.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Very glad to hear that. AND had the officers been white - it would have had a much different outcome. JMO.
    BLM and others are having a difficult time trying to spin this to the usual anti-LEO anti-white positions they promote. I'm expecting biden and the usual instigators to attempt to regain control.

A sixth officer was relieved of duty this morning but they haven't many provided details yet. He allegedly tased Nichols prior the other five officers beating him.

Last edited:

Prisondoc210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Converse
    Google "Rooftop Korean"....
    Daewoo K1A1
    d21cec81e66a4cf0fff4ed5bc6360b0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    May 4th 1970, Kent State - I was in college at the time and kind of remember this incident; 4 kids dead.
    mypost was directedat the member i quotedbecause he likes to mae outlandish claims with noevidence or facts to supporthis statements!and his post implied that shooting of violent protesters wasa regular occurencwhich it isn't!

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    mypost was directedat the member i quotedbecause he likes to mae outlandish claims with noevidence or facts to supporthis statements!and his post implied that shooting of violent protesters wasa regular occurencwhich it isn't!
    No argument but Kent State was kind of moment I won't forget. I went into the Army not to long afterwards and I suspect the whole country was getting tired of the Viet Nam fiasco. Our leadership was just as bad back then as Joe is now.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    What the hell do they ever actually protest? They just want to burn and destroy and try to kill bystanders. That's all these BLM/Antifa "mostly peaceful demonstrations" are about. The interchangeable dead guy is just an excuse.
    Has aaaaanybody told them that the cops were black?
    I have never seen a single BLM domestic terrorism event to protest black-on-black violence. This would be a first. They are going against their own racist leftist propaganda.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Prepare for the mind pretzel that will make this an outrage.

The outrage is that members of minority groups have the sheer, unmitigated gall not to be obedient to their white, Democrat betters...don't they know they're supposed to be loyal Dems? Next they're gonna start thinking they can make their lives better instead of being content to be on welfare like LBJ intended.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Has aaaaanybody told them that the cops were black?
    I have never seen a single BLM domestic terrorism event to protest black-on-black violence. This would be a first. They are going against their own racist leftist propaganda.

They'll be declared "white African-Americans", just like George Zimmerman became a "white Hispanic" when people figured out his heritage was Peruvian.

Top Bottom