• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rattlesnake911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2019
    DFW Tx
    I think you would be better off seeking legal advise on psychiatric history some where else. TLS is in the business of selling insurance policies. If you feel comfortable with them then by all means carry on. I'm on your side buddy and hope all turns out well for you.:)

Agreed thank you I really wish there was a way to plead your case to the state. I know there would be a lot of people but when you put in your application they could schedule a date for you to come in and say this and that and it would maybe help them. I plan on going back to actually make sure I'm okay. But I figured I should check here to see if anyone maybe had the same thing or knew.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    The only mistake you "may" have made is bringing this issue up on the internet. Then again, I know nothing! :green:
    It is risky Charlie....As long has he remains anonymous I don't see a problem. And this forum is a good place to look for the answers he's seeking. I remember the guy not long ago out on bond for a DUI using his real name and all but handing the DA a victory with the contents of his posts....LoL

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Agreed thank you I really wish there was a way to plead your case to the state. I know there would be a lot of people but when you put in your application they could schedule a date for you to come in and say this and that and it would maybe help them. I plan on going back to actually make sure I'm okay. But I figured I should check here to see if anyone maybe had the same thing or knew.
    txinvestigator has laid it out pretty well in regards to how the law is written.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    It is risky Charlie....As long has he remains anonymous I don't see a problem. And this forum is a good place to look for the answers he's seeking. I remember the guy not long ago out on bond for a DUI using his real name and all but handing the DA a victory with the contents of his posts....LoL
    True, but one must be careful.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Hopefully sense I passed NICS I can. I would think it would have popped up there but maybe not.

Texas LTC standard is much more stringent than NICS standard. According to the letter of the law you are ineligible for an LTC unless you provide that letter. If you fail to disclose they might not find out but then you are perjuring yourself.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I think you would be better off seeking legal advise on psychiatric history some where else. TLS is in the business of selling insurance policies. If you feel comfortable with them then by all means carry on. I'm on your side buddy and hope all turns out well for you.:)
    They don't sell insurance AT ALL. They are attorneys who specialize in firearm and use force laws

Rattlesnake911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2019
    DFW Tx
    No one who posts on this or any other forum that requires registration should believe they are anonymous. It takes some work to achieve that goal and very few people put in the effort.
    Well this is just me being honest. I don't really have nothing to hide. But I feel if I'm just honest and straight forward. It'll help me in the long run!

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    They don't sell insurance AT ALL.
    willis.jpg

Attachments

• willis.jpg
      willis.jpg
      26.9 KB · Views: 517