7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    1665180321033.png

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Dog and gun are 1 in the same, If the owner was responsible this would not have happened. If you accidentally shoot yourself in the leg you blame the gun? If any dog attacks a person with both being under your watch your responsible not the dog.
    Can't agree that the dog is equivalent to the gun. The gun is an inanimate object, a dog is most certainly not an inanimate object.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    In the question of “Who's to blame for a dog bite?” the law is clear on the answer. It is never the dog's fault. It is rarely the victim's fault. It is almost certainly the fault of the dog's owner or the person who was supposed to have control of the dog when it attacked.

Being law abiding citizens, it’s the owners fault. If you are not responsible enough to take responsibility, than you shouldn’t own a dog. Pretty simple, those that blame the animals are delusional.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    In the question of “Who's to blame for a dog bite?” the law is clear on the answer. It is never the dog's fault. It is rarely the victim's fault. It is almost certainly the fault of the dog's owner or the person who was supposed to have control of the dog when it attacked.

Being law abiding citizens, it’s the owners fault. If you are not responsible enough to take responsibility, than you shouldn’t own a dog. Pretty simple, those that blame the animals are delusional.
    You're confusing legal responsibility with real responsibility of who did it. The dog is a sentient being that makes choices. Sometimes terrible ones. When they do, they have the hardware to do real harm. When death is involved, it's almost 100% a pit involved. It is what it is, and they are what they are.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    You're confusing legal responsibility with real responsibility of who did it. The dog is a sentient being that makes choices. Sometimes terrible ones. When they do, they have the hardware to do real harm. When death is involved, it's almost 100% a pit involved. It is what it is, and they are what they are.
    Not at all, they brought the dog’s home and are responsible for the dogs and children.

When I was 4 my grandma took me in the rooster pen, the rooster spurred me in the face almost getting my eye. My mom said before she could react my grandma reached over and snapped the roosters neck. In my opinion If my grandma never took me in that pen I would have never been spurred, rooster wouldn’t be dead, my grandma is at fault not the rooster.

People need to take accountability and stop blaming any and everything on something other than lack of responsibility.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    So your a blame the gun not the shooter kinda guy, good to know.
    You are comparing nuts to nut-sacks. The dog is a live being with a mind of its own and those dogs killed two children. Guns are inanimate objects that must be handled to kill someone unless somehow going off through mechanical failure. Some picks up a ggun, points it at someone else and fires it. In the case of a dog mauling someone to death or someone being shot, it is the animate being that does the act of killing.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    You are comparing nuts to nut-sacks. The dog is a live being with a mind of its own and those dogs killed two children. Guns are inanimate objects that must be handled to kill someone unless somehow going off through mechanical failure. Some picks up a ggun, points it at someone else and fires it. In the case of a dog mauling someone to death or someone being shot, it is the animate being that does the act of killing.
    Hey narc boy, in the eyes of the law the owner is responsible. Your all about the eyes of the law right? Owner is responsible, definitely can’t take someone seriously who defends guys wearing skirts, there’s a pink croc thread over yonder where you can shed a little more insight on gay shit.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have owed various breeds of dogs since I rescue my first dog @18. My Brittanty Spaniel I raise became my mom adobted son. I love dogs even the vicious ones because that's what they were breed to be. owning property I realized certain dogs will raise your rates forget your ass canceled.

I hate insurance because is a pyramid scheme that someone makes you have. My Avatar boy would have been reason to terminate home owners insurance. More rason to be wise with our pets so we can all hate insurance.

Top Bottom