• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    phone number to go pull up tomorrow at 6 for

people who blame dogs for dog attacks are the same people that blame guns instead of person pulled the trigger
    It’s crazy, the irony here is some are so quick to say the media paints republicans as horrible people, yet the same ones saying the media said pit bulls are bad and their statistics prove it. Hypocrite shit at its finest.
    DK Firearms

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    yeah I dare you come to my house cuz I use one of my dog for target practice

I'm in favor of whackin any dog that attacks somebody.

If yer dog is bitin the bruthaz, then whack 'em all you want!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It’s crazy, the irony here is some are so quick to say the media paints republicans as horrible people, yet the same ones saying the media said pit bulls are bad and their statistics prove it. Hypocrite shit at its finest.
    these look real dangweous!
    v4qWiEll.jpg

CPV51cTl.jpg

Born Here

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2022
    The Woods
    Let me guess it’s the ones with magically locking jaws right?

Is this what yo research has revealed?

Once you complete your research, you should post the entire dissertation so folks can read your work.

these look real dangweous!

Yeah, they look harmless... until they jump up and decide to attack like many do when you least expect it!

They might bite off yer pecker and you'll have to become a lesbian er something. Dangerous stuff man!

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx

Once you complete your research, you should post the entire dissertation so folks can read your work.

Yeah, they look harmless... until they jump up and decide to attack like many do when you least expect it!

They might bite off yer pecker and you'll have to become a lesbian er something. Dangerous stuff man!
    1665206160632.jpeg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    This post really offends me. Vtach can argue his own battles, but IMO you need to take a step back and evaluate your post. You owe Vtach an apology. This isn't Reddit or whatever that crap is called. This is a group of folks that want to have fun, learn, teach, and talk crap about guns, Texas, and all the crazy opinions that come along with a diverse group....every single day.

You talk shit about my wife, pal, and I'll hear you apologize or I'll flat beat your ass if I have the chance. Bank on me getting that job done too. That's no fucking joke. Just don't do that and all will be better. No family insults and no race or religious disparity here. The tolerance for that crap is pretty doggone low. As it should be. Beyond that, be your own worst enemy at your peril.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    “Pets are property in the eyes of the law” so you shouldn’t have to be responsible for your property?
    Yes, but being irresponsible with a pit bull has much further reaching consequences than if your talking about a Yorkie, setter, collie, etc. You cannot change the fact that pit bulls are at the top of the list for killing children and maiming thousands of people. That dog is a big problem and I don’t care who the owner is. You can’t win being illogical.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Yes, but being irresponsible with a pit bull has much further reaching consequences than if your talking about a Yorkie, setter, collie, etc. You cannot change the fact that pit bulls are at the top of the list for killing children and maiming thousands of people. That dog is a big problem and I don’t care who the owner is. You can’t win being illogical.
    No, you can’t win being irresponsible with any dog, you can defend your purse dog and all other breeds all day long. However, pit bull is a umbrella term used to label multiple breeds and not purebred dogs. Example, If your purse dog bred with a “pit bull” it attack’s a child, news reports “pit bull” attack. You say see I told you they are dangerous, however no DNA test is ever done to say what the dog really is. No, you automatically make a assumption and it’s a “pit bull”. To be extremely clear there is no such thing as a pit bull, that is a term used to describe a dog or dogs. Only breed they do that shit with, pretty convenient for your weak ass argument.

Bull shit assumptions and biased statistics at best, from a flawed system. Conveniently enough, only flawed when you think it should be or fits your narrative. By your own accord media lies and deceives but yet, 100% correct about a made up dog type being responsible for the most attacks.

You could say white trucks have the lowest crash rate. Then turn around and say all white type vehicles have the highest crash rate, oh white vehicles are dangerous. See how that works when put a bunch of shit in a single category?

There’s a lot of dangerous thought process or lack of going on to say the least. 1 thing is for sure, people need to take responsibility and quit blaming animals for their being irresponsible. All these dogs, whatever the breed, are somebody’s pet.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Your last sentence exposes your selfish motivation to rationalize to the point of throwing the facts out the window. Either you are wrong or most of the people on this post are wrong. Go figure.

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    This post really offends me. Vtach can argue his own battles, but IMO you need to take a step back and evaluate your post. You owe Vtach an apology. This isn't Reddit or whatever that crap is called. This is a group of folks that want to have fun, learn, teach, and talk crap about guns, Texas, and all the crazy opinions that come along with a diverse group....every single day.

You talk shit about my wife, pal, and I'll hear you apologize or I'll flat beat your ass if I have the chance. Bank on me getting that job done too. That's no fucking joke. Just don't do that and all will be better. No family insults and no race or religious disparity here. The tolerance for that crap is pretty doggone low. As it should be. Beyond that, be your own worst enemy at your peril.
    Politicians and others who choose to put themself, and their family, in the public, make a choice to accept the abuse.
    Members of this group shouldn't be subject to such disparity nor give it to others.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I don't think so Mega Society we need to hold those responsible accountable
    Who else is responsible other than the dog and the owner? I'm pretty sure this takes care of both. Put the dog down and charge the owner/sue them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom