Capitol Armory ad

Movie to make NRA wish they weren't alive?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Read this article this morning.

MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep making movie attacking NRA - Washington Times

Howard asks the guy if he owns a gun and of course he says he never has and never will. Sure, that's easier to say when you probably have no less than 15-20 armed private police guarding your quiet, gated, ritzy neighborhood, and one or two personal bodyguards no more than 15 feet away from you at any given time.

I am so sick of douchebags like this who continually want to take this God-given right away. I reaaaaaly wish useless sacks of crap like this would go move to Britain for a few years and then tell us they still feel the same way about guns. Of course, he's probably been injected with so much liberalism over the years he probably wouldn't change his mind, but at least he wouldn't be in our country any longer.

/rant
    Lynx Defense

bptactical

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    CO
    Why do people give a crap about what actors think about anything other than fashion? They are nothing more than waay overpaid people disconnected from reality that are literally fake in their profession.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was reading about it the other day. Liberals dont live in reality. They live in some artifical man made bubble that to them is reality.

They then try to bend reality to conform to their vision.

Last edited:

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    One movie is going to "destroy" a 143 yo institution with 5 million members who collectively don't give a rats ass what you think?

That's a big effin ego! :laughing:

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Why do people give a crap about what actors think about anything other than fashion? They are nothing more than waay overpaid people disconnected from reality that are literally fake in their profession.

Because sadly millions upon millions of sheeple in this country do, and even though most of us can write the liberal trash of Hollywood off as nothing but hot air, they influence countless people and as a result can push changes. If this guy was joebob down at the super market talking about that no one would care (that and no one named joebob has ever been against guns in the history of ever :-P). But these baboons have a lot of sway on people. Those people vote for people like BHO and HC.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sounds like it will be a box office bomb that no one will see.

Honestly, I don't think much will come of this. Even in Hollywood the libs wanna make their money and the movie has to be financed. Low budget movies are incredibly expensive theses days and not many low budgets get much of an audience.

Nope, I see a flop that will have little to no effect. Those who watch it will already hate the NRA, everyone else will be watching die hard 12 or scary movie 17. I'll be watching iron man 4.

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    Maybe before Harvey tries to remove guns from American society, he should just pledge to remove them from his movies.

Sent from a device that makes a tricorder look quaint.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    You know, it is true that while this movie will probably be a flop. However, it really, and I mean really chaps my butt to know that some tub of lard that probably bleeds Ragu sauce and has bodyguards all around him wants to disprespect the rights that are given to me by someone much more powerful than any government on the planet. To know that he basically spits in the face of every veteran that has ever laid their life on the line to defend those very rights makes my blood boil. I swear sometimes I need blood pressure meds just to read some of this stuff.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "Mr. Weinstein thinks guns are necessary for self-defense, but only in other countries, during genocides and if the weapon is not personally owned."

This right here has to be one of the most ignorant, idiotic, and unrealistic things any anti-gunner has ever said. Does he expect firearms to be handed out before a genocide? "OK, folks, we're gonna be loading you into the cattle cars, but before we do, please form a line so Sgt Panzerfaust can instruct you in proper firearms usage and issue you a rifle."

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    "Mr. Weinstein thinks guns are necessary for self-defense, but only in other countries, during genocides and if the weapon is not personally owned."

This right here has to be one of the most ignorant, idiotic, and unrealistic things any anti-gunner has ever said. Does he expect firearms to be handed out before a genocide? "OK, folks, we're gonna be loading you into the cattle cars, but before we do, please form a line so Sgt Panzerfaust can instruct you in proper firearms usage and issue you a rifle."

Lol.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    From theblaze.com:
    When Stern challenged his anti-gun logic, Weinstein argued that he would “find a gun” if something like the Holocaust were to happen and his “people” were being marched into Auschwitz.
    However, as the Washington Times’ Emily Miller points out: “Mr. Weinstein has been watching too many movies if he thinks the good guys find fully-loaded firearms in convenient locations to use only when necessary.”

Top Bottom