DK Firearms

Movie to make NRA wish they weren't alive?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Guys... it's possible.

A few years back Weinstein productions released the worst movie I've ever seen in my life - Doogal.

I wanted to stick a gun in my mouth and end it all about half way through.
    Hurley's Gold

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Guys... it's possible.

A few years back Weinstein productions released the worst movie I've ever seen in my life - Doogal.

I wanted to stick a gun in my mouth and end it all about half way through.

Why did I have to watch the preview just now >< That alone was enough to at least make me contemplate suicide.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The guy in that flick is a mess. The new Harvard study completely hammers his statistics! Still, they ignore any study or facts that don't support their "Feelings". Liberals lie and it's pretty disgusting.

Flash

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Some time ago, adout 8 mos., I fid a cursory search of CDC website. None of his facts match. Most people are surprised to find out that the biggest killers of kids are bath tubs, stairs, pools and cleaning supplies. Not guns.

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Ill wait til it comes out on netflixs. I just cant bring myself to give them money no matter how funny it would be. Be sure to not forget your NRA hat while youre at it :)

I'm certain they will make more royalties from Netflix than theaters. I might watch it if I find it in a thrift store or something.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I was doing a little homework on Whine-stein and came across this little gem from Wikipedia:

In September 2009, Weinstein publicly voiced opposition to efforts to extradite Roman Polanski from Switzerland to the U.S. regarding 1977 charges of unlawful sexual intercourse with a 13-year-old, to which Polanski had pled guilty before fleeing the country.[20] Weinstein, whose company had distributed a film about the Polanski case, questioned whether Polanski committed any crime,[21] prompting Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley to insist that Polanski's guilty plea indeed qualified his action as a crime, and that several other more serious charges were still pending.

Repeat after me, America: "I will not allow a defender of child rapists to lecture me about morality and child safety."

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom