ARJ Defense ad

Movie to make NRA wish they weren't alive?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    From theblaze.com:
    When Stern challenged his anti-gun logic, Weinstein argued that he would “find a gun” if something like the Holocaust were to happen and his “people” were being marched into Auschwitz.
    However, as the Washington Times’ Emily Miller points out: “Mr. Weinstein has been watching too many movies if he thinks the good guys find fully-loaded firearms in convenient locations to use only when necessary.”

Nonsense. Here in FL they grow on trees. Like coconuts and bananas.
    Hurley's Gold

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Also, Elvis Presley really used to find randomly placed guitars and backing bands when he was out walking with a girlfriend and felt a song would be appropriate. JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES!!!

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The producer replied that the justification for using a gun is “when you’re marching a half of a million people into Auschwitz.”

Uh... isn't it a little late for guns at that point???

This thing has been tried several times before. All it ever accomplishes for the most part is exposing the public to the ridiculous arguments of anti-gunners. The movie will either tell the truth about the NRA (in which case almost no one will care) or libel them and hopefully get everyone involved sued for a lot of money which will go straight back into the NRA.

Win/win.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I am not against the Jewish religion or heritage but wonder why Jews are so prominently attacking Second Amendment rights? Their people should know more that any other what happens to a disarmed ethnic/religious group that is not in favor with the rulers. Maybe Feinstein, Shumer, Biden and Bloomberg need to tour the German concentration/death camps to clear their minds of this nonsense.

Flash

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I am not against the Jewish religion or heritage but wonder why Jews are so prominently attacking Second Amendment rights? Their people should know more that any other what happens to a disarmed ethnic/religious group that is not in favor with the rulers. Maybe Feinstein, Shumer, Biden and Bloomberg need to tour the German concentration/death camps to clear their minds of this nonsense.

Flash

Not all are against it. Ever heard of JPFO?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    One movie is going to "destroy" a 143 yo institution with 5 million members who collectively don't give a rats ass what you think?

That's a big effin ego! :laughing:

we're all going to feel bad and unitedly burn our NRA cards at once, crumbling the organization after we each pay $12 to see it in theaters. Right?

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Weinstein figures he'll "find" a gun at that point. You know, maybe one growing wild by the roadside...

And the other 5,999,999 slave-laborers-to-be? Them too? Maybe he will just single-handedly rescue them all. (Notice how he got the number wrong for "His people?" Pretty weird....)

I really hope this movie gets made. It is going to be a long-term hilariously stupid embarrassment to the anti-gun cause. With this quarter-wit at the helm anything is possible.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Whether the movie is completed or not, notice how the Liberal press gives them a forum to spout their garbage because they PLAN on making that movie? This is just more Liberal, media bias!

If we announce our plans to produce a movie showing that Bloomberg or Feinstein are Liberal Buffoons, do you think they'll give us some free publicity? Don't hold your breath waiting.

Flash

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    If I'm going to see it in theaters someone better pay me to be there.

Personally I think it will be worth the ticket price to go see wearing my TGT shirt (while making sure as many people as possible see the back of it) and laughing my ass off in the most loud and obnoxious way everytime they mention some complete fallacy about the gun culture (which I'm predicting will be most of the movie). I'll even go so far as to watch it at a downtown Austin theater just to make sure there are as many liberal saps as possible there.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Personally I think it will be worth the ticket price to go see wearing my TGT shirt (while making sure as many people as possible see the back of it) and laughing my ass off in the most loud and obnoxious way everytime they mention some complete fallacy about the gun culture (which I'm predicting will be most of the movie). I'll even go so far as to watch it at a downtown Austin theater just to make sure there are as many liberal saps as possible there.

Don't forget to wear a concealed carry badge around your neck.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle

Ill wait til it comes out on netflixs. I just cant bring myself to give them money no matter how funny it would be. Be sure to not forget your NRA hat while youre at it :)

Top Bottom