• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMA367

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2014
    Sounds fishy.

Seems someone running a forum could easily do an IP ban. (I have no idea what I'm talking about)

I'm just a poster, not running anything. This guy needs to be exposed for the fraud he is regardless of if he gets a permaban. He has misrepresented himself to the degree that NOTHING he says is the truth. He is a disgrace to LE, USMC, USC, Texas, and the human race. Need his name in order to complete the disclosure and bury his persona once and for all. We would like to be able to put the truth up on a post before he gets thrown off. Again, I have no power to ban nor do I run the site. Those folks are reluctant to ban him because he also is a member of another paid site and they do not want to lose his money, apparently.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I'm just a poster, not running anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong: ignoring a troll is a proven way to rid yourself of one; and continuing to rail against a troll is sure way to insure his survival ... so which result are you trying to insure here?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Do you remember MPA? Ignoring him didn't work well. He would simply continue wondering the forum posting incorrect information.

KMA367

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2014
    Correct me if I'm wrong: ignoring a troll is a proven way to rid yourself of one; and continuing to rail against a troll is sure way to insure his survival ... so which result are you trying to insure here?

Can't ignore as he has challenged us to prove that his latest persona, JLB55 and his previous persona, MPA1988 are one and the same. Somebody has to know his name out there. With it, we can do the rest. In any case, if anyone can be of help, my email: almostaranch@inbox.com. All replies will be held in a confidential manner. And...just for laughs, go over to our board and watch this moron do a fence walk. Nice job of getting rid of him.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Wow. Funny how much effort I put into this thread which I've completely forgot about until nw.

If anyone can figure out who MPA1988 was I'm sure it will provide us with lots of laughs and entertainment. I'm betting he's either a friendless 15 year old with severe mental problems or a narcissistic old guy collecting shopping carts at Wal-Mart who should have lost his virginity a long time ago.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Wow. Funny how much effort I put into this thread which I've completely forgot about until nw.

If anyone can figure out who MPA1988 was I'm sure it will provide us with lots of laughs and entertainment. I'm betting he's either a friendless 15 year old with severe mental problems or a narcissistic old guy collecting shopping carts at Wal-Mart who should have lost his virginity a long time ago.

It was funny for a while. Then it came to the point that everyone wanted him gone. That's pretty difficult to do, especially on this site that is so lenient with bullshitting.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

If only pot was legal

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Do you remember MPA? Ignoring him didn't work well. He would simply continue wondering the forum posting incorrect information.

Yep, had a brief run in with him, only a couple of posts were exchanged and he apparently left for greener pastures. Then saw his other antics and simply added him to my ignore list.

I don't remember even seeing another post from him after adding him to the list, but I may have just missed any, or does it not work that well after all?

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Yep, had a brief run in with him, only a couple of posts were exchanged and he apparently left for greener pastures. Then saw his other antics and simply added him to my ignore list.

I don't remember even seeing another post from him after adding him to the list, but I may have just missed any, or does it not work that well after all?

I believe you get their avatar line but the post is blocked with an option to view it. Not positive though. IIRC he didn't last too long anyways.

Top Bottom