• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Judging by post count, it's also your full time job lol.

I remember when I 1st got here and some F'ing F#$*er had @ 3000 posts and I wanted to be like you.

Now I think 1911s suck, all AKs should be destroyed and I blow up Mustangs as a pass time. Go figure .... :p

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I got most of my grey hair cut off today. Being bald has its benefits.

I met a 30ish mom and her tween boy at the door as I was existing a stop-n-rob. She quickly opened the door and stepped out of the (my) way.

That's just hurtful shit right there

th?&id=HN.607994380830837549&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I remember when I 1st got here and some F'ing F#$*er had @ 3000 posts and I wanted to be like you.

Now I think 1911s suck, all AKs should be destroyed and I blow up Mustangs as a pass time. Go figure .... :p

It's okay, all mustangs eventually blow up anyway, regardless of the involvement of middle aged white people and explosives ;)

KMA367

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2014
    As I've said, I normally don't encourage criticizing trolls as it only encourages them by feeding their masochistic needs. But MPA1988 is gone for good and I'm betting some people still have a few things to say about him they'd like to get off their chests. So that's what this thread is for. My thoughts:

I would rather train with James Yeager for a year than MPA for a day.

Even for California it's shocking someone like him would ever be given a badge, let alone keep it for any substantial amount of time. This assumes he wasn't lying (I'm unconvinced).

He was the LEO version of Gunkid.

He is a disgrace to every uniform he ever wore (this is assuming he never wore Nazi regalia).

He was an excellent example of how someone with extreme mental issues such as denial, lack of cognitive dissonance, and superiority complexes can nevertheless function in society.

He's a perfect example of how full of shit the gun training industry can get.

I'm glad he's gone; it's bad for the board to have newbies, lurkers, and occasional users see someone like him not get banned and assume his behavior is normal or condoned. I still suspect him of being one of those NSA agent provocateurs who get paid to troll websites all day. I wonder where he's going to troll next.

At any rate, I hope he enjoys being right about absolutely everything all by himself. Lesser men would pity him for his self-isolating deluded behavior.

Newby here. Interesting MPA1988 posts from April this year. Need some help in that regard as the same guy has been polluting our boards over at the USC Trojan sites for years. He has been banned from all but is now using another handle (JBL55) and back to his old tricks. He has used the same stuff on all boards....."Registered Bad Ass", "I own this board", "smartest guy in the room", ex California Highway Patrol, USC graduate with a Phi Beta Kappa in economics, claims to live in Lufkin, TX, USMC seeing action in Beirut, Texas DPS instructor, NRA bigshot and blah, blah, blah. Anybody have a name or a pic of him for our use. We really need to nail this guy and assure he never gets back on another board at our place. We are now at Scout.com:general discussion. I am 7575 over there. Our mods are sick of dealing with the asshole as are the rest of us. Any info will be appreciated and, BTW, beat the hell outta UCLA this Saturday! Thanks in advance and Long Live Texas and may y'all be well. Peace.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Newby here. Interesting MPA1988 posts from April this year. Need some help in that regard as the same guy has been polluting our boards over at the USC Trojan sites for years. He has been banned from all but is now using another handle (JBL55) and back to his old tricks. He has used the same stuff on all boards....."Registered Bad Ass", "I own this board", "smartest guy in the room", ex California Highway Patrol, USC graduate with a Phi Beta Kappa in economics, claims to live in Lufkin, TX, USMC seeing action in Beirut, Texas DPS instructor, NRA bigshot and blah, blah, blah. Anybody have a name or a pic of him for our use. We really need to nail this guy and assure he never gets back on another board at our place. We are now at Scout.com:general discussion. I am 7575 over there. Our mods are sick of dealing with the asshole as are the rest of us. Any info will be appreciated and, BTW, beat the hell outta UCLA this Saturday! Thanks in advance and Long Live Texas and may y'all be well. Peace.

Just permaban him

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sounds fishy.

Seems someone running a forum could easily do an IP ban. (I have no idea what I'm talking about)

Top Bottom