• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Place an order for that upper with the 13" troy alpha rail + Magpul MS3 sling + Magpul sling attachment.

Just need a bcg, ch, and buis.
    Capitol Armory ad

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Question: if I buy a set of fixed Troy or DD sights, would they get in the way of a 1-4 scope(Burris MTAC for example)?

With a fixed rear sight, you won't be able to get the scope set to the proper eye relief...and why in the heck would you want to have to look thru a rear sight and into your scope anyway?

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    With a fixed rear sight, you won't be able to get the scope set to the proper eye relief...and why in the heck would you want to have to look thru a rear sight and into your scope anyway?

Good point. Guess I'm saving my pennies for some flip up sights then.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Parts actually in my hands? Just the stripped lower. Lower build kit should be here Monday according to UPS. Then waiting for the upper to ship. All I need to buy is a bcg, charging handleand then sights.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. I really didn't think this would get built as fast as it is, but a lady in the financial aid office was my saving grace!

It hurt my soul, but I went ahead and bought 300 rounds of the value-packs of .223 from Walmart at 34.97/box. Going to try and find some Tulammo and really put a beating on it.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I have no doubt in my mind XM855 is better ammo. It's just my own personal tradition with my guns that I shoot 200 brass first, and then some of the dirtiest ammo I can find. Unfortunately, no Walmart in my area has .223 Tulammo.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Uh oh.

I've no qualms about PSA. The more I read about them, the more comfortable I feel with my purchase.

dont worry about it ;-) i think i did tell you to go ahead and jump on it and that it was better than most of the other cheaper (price) vendors. they have good customer service too. dont sweat it.

Top Bottom