• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsJColumbus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2013
    El Paso
    I got my new Maxpedition versipak for my BDay from my hubby, been checking it out and wanting it for a little while now. My purses are not realistic enough to carry my firearm in so this is a big deal to me. I really wanted something I had a compartment specifically designed for me to place my firearm in and be able to locate and draw it fast if need be.

It has tons of pockets for my lady belongings, one specific compartment for my firearm, enough room for my every day carry items.. I also have a knife my husband bought me for my BDay as well from Obex Design american made from a guy on this forum actually which I love! Can't wait to chop some nuts up, just joking... but if I need to I'll do it haha! I have enough pockets to actually carry my extra mag, multi-tool, and water bottle if I need one... Lastly for my BDay he got me a Streamlight Sidewinder Compact 2 which can take AAs, AAAs, or CR123s depending on which I have on hand which can come in handy when shit hits the fan :)

So what do you guys think? Any tips, suggestions, general comments, criticism... I'm ready for it all! Thanks guys! Want to make sure I got a good bag for myself....

IMG_29951_zpsd2db67cf.gif

IMG_29971_zpse4d3544c.gif

IMG_30041_zps7b550654.gif

IMG_30081_zps80a25969.gif

IMG_30061_zpsaba136fc.gif
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Just what a lady needs more pockets to lose things in :DLOL. No it looks good. Id keep only the pistol in the one pocket though, hate for something to get in the trigger guard and you have an ND. Maxpedition is good to go from what I hear.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    This is so exciting. I can't wait. We'll probably have to go pick it up. ROAD TRIP!! Maybe we can pick up some midgets on the way

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I got my new Maxpedition versipak for my BDay from my hubby, been checking it out and wanting it for a little while now. My purses are not realistic enough to carry my firearm in so this is a big deal to me.

So what do you guys think? Any tips, suggestions, general comments, criticism... I'm ready for it all! Thanks guys!

That bag looks huge and heavy. It looks like something that will never leave the car or the house. If you are serious about carrying a firearm for self defense then carry it on you not in a bag that isn't with you. Even keeping the firearm in your purse is a bad idea. For the highest level of personal security the gun needs to be on you at all times. I know many people that aren't willing to go that far for their own security and that is fine. We all must make our own choices but just think of a situation where you need your firearm fast and it is in that bag in your trunk or whatever.

Also think about your curious little children. They love nothing more than going through mommy's stuff. This is a very dangerous situation that needs some thought.

Just a few thoughts. It is a nice bag though.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    That's a really nice bag. My wife carries one similar to that one from 5.11. But the maxpedition are built a whole lot better.

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    Carrying something is better than nothing.

I suggest people carry their firearm on there person rather than a pack because if somebody tries to take your bag now they have your gun.

However that bag has a nice strap you can attach to your belt.

My only real suggestion would be to keep that knife on the inside of your bag. Only because people steal stuff.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Who said that's big? Have you seen the duffle bags women carry daily for a purse? That bag isn't big at all.

Top Bottom