• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Nice set up! You might consider some first aid items and some over the counter pain and sinus meds. That may make your bug out more pleasant. Oh yes....toilet paper.

Flash
    Target Sports

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    It was purchased as a "truck gun" set up.

That's a pretty good way to describe my Jumbo Versipack also, and it's where my XD45 is kept, with 4 spare mags, ESEE-5P, flashlight, multi-tool, etc. Anytime I go anywhere over-night, it comes with me.

MrsJC, one advantage your bag has over the older version like I have is the hand carry strap. That was one major complaint a lot of people had, and Maxpedition listened. I jerry-rigged one on mine, and it made a big difference in manueverability.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    That's a pretty good way to describe my Jumbo Versipack also, and it's where my XD45 is kept, with 4 spare mags, ESEE-5P, flashlight, multi-tool, etc. Anytime I go anywhere over-night, it comes with me.

MrsJC, one advantage your bag has over the older version like I have is the hand carry strap. That was one major complaint a lot of people had, and Maxpedition listened. I jerry-rigged one on mine, and it made a big difference in manueverability.

It should, I got it from you, lol......

MrsJColumbus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2013
    El Paso
    Nice set up! You might consider some first aid items and some over the counter pain and sinus meds. That may make your bug out more pleasant. Oh yes....toilet paper.

Flash

I do have pain meds and a few first aid items, not sinus meds though good idea, and TP!! And suggestions on a way to make that compact?

MrsJColumbus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2013
    El Paso
    It's actually never been out of my closet, although it is set up for my XDm 9 & the loaded mags
    stay in it so that I can grab it if I need to.
    The gun is kept (hidden) by my recliner in the living room 99% of the time as well as others throughout the house.
    It was purchased as a "truck gun" set up.

JC said you haven't come out of the closet either....

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    S&W SW99 .40sw, LPA adjustable rear target sight

tn_101_4780.png

H&K P9S 9mm

0912.png

H&K HK4

0913.png

Sig P6 (aka p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    How to carry TP....

Save the ends of the rolls before they're all gone. Smash them flat and carry several small rolls instead of one big one. You can tuck those little rolls in tiny places. I put the TP in plastic bags so they don't unroll in the backpack.

Try an extra pair of undies and sox, too. One to wear & one to wash. Gotta have a hat in Texas. Running off without a hat could be disastrous.

Flash

Last edited:

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Whats with you guys and Bacon!?! Okay send me your addresses and you will definitely get mailed some bacon sandwiches!!

Ha! They won't make it to the packaging. I'm gonna eat em right after completion. Like an assembly line to my tummy.

MrsJColumbus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2013
    El Paso
    How to carry TP....

Save the ends of the rolls before they're all gone. Smash them flat and carry several small rolls instead of one big one. You can tuck those little rolls in tiny places. I put the TP in plastic bags so they don't unroll in the backpack.

Try an extra pair of undies and sox, too. One to wear & one to wash. Gotta have a hat in Texas. Running off without a hat could be disastrous.

Flash

Nice, I'll definitely do that with the TP! Good thing thongs are compact already! Haha!

Top Bottom