• ...and so much more!
  • subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    And you may try vacuuming down a bag of TP. I love my foodsaver adn would prolly use that, unroll a good bit and make a long folding line of it, put it in the bag, and vacuum it down. Nice and flat!

I think you can get the ziploc style vacuum bags at HEB with the battery powered handheld machine.....

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    A travel pack of wet wipes works better than TP....I wanna know who came up with the idea that wiping shit off of a hairy asshole with dry paper was a good idea.

Lobo_79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    San Antonio
    I got my new Maxpedition versipak for my BDay from my hubby, been checking it out and wanting it for a little while now. My purses are not realistic enough to carry my firearm in so this is a big deal to me. I really wanted something I had a compartment specifically designed for me to place my firearm in and be able to locate and draw it fast if need be...

Ok respectfully I'd have to ask if there are more women out there like you...LOL? I tried to get my GF a versipak for her birthday for the SP101 I gave her but it wasn't well received. Maybe if it was a Michael Kors?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'd have to ask if there are more women out there like you...........

I echo that. My ex-lady friend was a lot like you are. We used to go Jeeping at the beach and found many dead animals out there. Some of my favorite memories are of her fighting the flies and maggots over the corpses of a shark and a wild boar. She wanted the sharks teeth and the boar tusks so she whipped out her Gerber tool and fought off the tiny livestock to get them!

She has a stout heart!

Flash

gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    I received Armytek Predator as a gift. I think it's a great tactical light, has a rugged matte body, comes with a lanyard, and it really illuminates well at good distances.

Armytek_Predator_XP_G2.jpg

Top Bottom