• Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    ^^^ Wasn't gonna say that but...

GHG, it's not your responsibility to befriend this guy to keep him from abusing his dog... or family. You can if you want but 'taking on the problems of the world' is something I gave up on a long time ago. You might make a small difference for awhile but then everything turns to shit again. If you don't believe me then you'll learn for yourself. Sometimes, the only thing that cruel idiots understand is severe, harsh painful punishment.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    So you're a crutch now.

^^^ Wasn't gonna say that but...

GHG, it's not your responsibility to befriend this guy to keep him from abusing his dog... or family. You can if you want but 'taking on the problems of the world' is something I gave up on a long time ago. You might make a small difference for awhile but then everything turns to shit again. If you don't believe me then you'll learn for yourself. Sometimes, the only thing that cruel idiots understand is severe, harsh painful punishment.

I've been married three times. Medically retired from the military. Ain't no one said that's life ain't rough.

I'm gonna repeat this. Whatever the assumed cost of friendship, whatever hang up you think you have. Make friends on the person on your right and on your left. Stand together, not a part.

The crutch thing mentioned is.....It's sad. Would you understand it if I said it was tactically advantaged to know your neighbors? Can you track that? You cope with grievances, handle it as men...and love thy neighbor.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I've been married three times. Medically retired from the military. Ain't no one said that's life ain't rough.

I'm gonna repeat this. Whatever the assumed cost of friendship, whatever hang up you think you have. Make friends on the person on your right and on your left. Stand together, not a part.

The crutch thing mentioned is.....It's sad. Would you understand it if I said it was tactically advantaged to know your neighbors? Can you track that? You cope with grievances, handle it as men...and love thy neighbor.

Well...uhm..you're the one that came here and called your neighbor a douchbag and posted pics of his dog being all fucked up bc of him. Spade a spade

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you're putting that much energy in to it, might as well just offer to take the dog.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Well...uhm..you're the one that came here and called your neighbor a douchbag and posted pics of his dog being all fucked up bc of him. Spade a spade

But he wasn't stoned when he started the thread, at least not as stoned as he obviously was when he wrote a lot of the "peace and love" stuff. LOL

Barney_Fife

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Make friends on the person on your right and on your left. ... Would you understand it if I said it was tactically advantaged to know your neighbors?

^^^
    This. You might need them when it comes time to kill the deranged, drug-addict gangster across the street.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Okay, dammit. Please post some links to Tighty-Whitey's nuttiness. It's always nice to see craziness worse than mine... makes me feel... more normal.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK

Yawn*

If you're putting that much energy in to it, might as well just offer to take the dog.

I did.
    But he wasn't stoned when he started the thread, at least not as stoned as he obviously was when he wrote a lot of the "peace and love" stuff. LOL

Your Prozac must be up for refill.

^^^
    This. You might need them when it comes time to kill the deranged, drug-addict gangster across the street.

Yawn*

Sounds like a typical marriage... don't know whether to beat each other up or make lovey-dovey. :D

Lol, right?

Okay, dammit. Please post some links to Tighty-Whitey's nuttiness. It's always nice to see craziness worse than mine... makes me feel... more normal.

Good.

If you knew me, you'd understand. ;)

No hope. They broke the mould.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom