• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Dudes a spec 4, 88m (truck driver).

His dog got out the fense this morning. GF knocks and tells him.

Here's the douche part. He tied the dog up with a 6' leash in full ass sunlight. She had no water or shelter. Yelping like hell.

Since I don't call the police, I popped a couple pickets off the fence and took the dog to my back yard. Sprayed her down with cold water for a while till she started moving again. Left a note on his door saying I got his dog.

When his black ass from Georgia gets home...we're gonna have a discussion about Texas law. I'm also gonna inform him it'd be a felony if his dog had died.

He gets this ONE freebie. If I see it again.....I won't demonstrate such a calm mood as before.

Sorry motherfu*ker.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Absolute sweetest dog too.

f4dd13a2aa9b3c7509ef3b47307d7233.jpg

"Sent from a puff of smoke"

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Good deal GHG. St. Franky patron saint of pets would approve.

EDIT: You took a pic. i would tak a pic of the location where the dog was tied up at-showing no water or shade, and where you opened the fence to get to him.

I'd also have your cell phone on recording when you spoke with him, or a witness. They may not go down well.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You did good! Hope your conversation latter today does not show his douche baggery in a big way.

I've talked to the guy before. Hung out for a few. I've asked him if he wanted the dog. Thinking it's a lonely single soldier thing. I know Damn good and well when he pcs's...he won't take her with him.

These soldiers buy pits cuz it's 'hood cool'. The dog catcher is rather rough on these dogs and if they snag her. She'll be gassed in a week.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    He just knocked on my door. Told me thank you.

Awww...wasn't that nice of him. The dick.

Said he was gonna put her inside. Isn't that a brilliant idea? He may be a dumb ass but he's still my neighbor.

What a world....

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Glad that worked out for both of you.

Maybe offer to foster the dog when he's away? Not ideal, but maybe that helps him accept help?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Glad that worked out for both of you.

Maybe offer to foster the dog when he's away? Not ideal, but maybe that helps him accept help?

Oh I did. I told him if he doesn't have time, bring her over. He was rushing to formation this morning.

She enjoyed my doggy pool. Nothing better in the world then a good dog. If I could afford the vet bills....I'd have a lot more dogs.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom