• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    My dog stays in the house unless we go out to play, for a walk, or for her to take a dump. 103 degrees isn't good for dogs since they overheat easily. I had to trim our 3 mile walk down to 1.5 miles twice a day to keep her healthy.

cncfan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2015
    Houston
    If you see what is abuse again find out who his CO is and let them know, especially if it is abuse as covered by Texas law. Back when I was in the Army if something like this got back to a CO that person would experience a very hard time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Now for episode 2 of this shit.

"Ginger" the abused dog has physically torn the fence is over five places. Straight ripped boards down. I cannot see water or food in her yard. I fix a hole, she tears another. Besides the audacity of me, myself having to fix my very own property, damaged by a careless pet onwer...**** in a capital fucking A.

Now she has scrap scares on her back. Hide gone with scabs.

I'm tempted to open my gate and let this dog run down the road.....Dammit, I gotta swallow the fucking anger.

Step two of this shit.....the guy rents that house. The onwer, owns half the other houses on the street. I'm gonna approach that guy and show him MY fence and the holes his careless renters dog is making.

If there's even a hint of episode 3 of this shit. Don't expect me to post it. The dog is going away. Yes, alive and safe. Ain't the Damn dogs fault.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Good deal GHG. St. Franky patron saint of pets would approve.

EDIT: You took a pic. i would tak a pic of the location where the dog was tied up at-showing no water or shade, and where you opened the fence to get to him.

I'd also have your cell phone on recording when you spoke with him, or a witness. They may not go down well.

The FIRST thing anyone (police, animal control, shelter) is going to ask is do you have pictures and documentation. Write down everything including the time of the event, his address, his phone, where he was, how many times this has happened, EVERYTHING you can put down will help.

Thank you for doing something to save that dog from peril.

TX69

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    28fdc0506f4440f9738418f5c3e9d577.jpg

"Sent from a puff of smoke"

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Call the SPCA....

28fdc0506f4440f9738418f5c3e9d577.jpg

"Sent from a puff of smoke"

Take that dog now! Get her down to the nearest ASPCA or No-Kill Shelter. I would think hard about reporting all of this and having charges leaned on him. That's a clear abuse case with obvious damaged to the dog. Unacceptable with zero plausible excuses.

TURN HIM IN !!!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Damn, that poor pup.

The SPCA will not send the dog to a kill shelter. They're all about helping out animals.

This is off thier FAQ:
    "Is SPCA A KILL” SHELTER?
    No, but we have no time limits and we do not euthanize animals for lack of space. We are a managed intake shelter. We do, however, euthanize animals for aggression and for untreatable and/or contagious illnesses based upon available treatment space and SPCA of Texas policies.

Once a reservation is secured, an animal will not be turned away because of looks, breed or non-contagious, treatable health conditions based upon available treatment space and SPCA of Texas policies. The only factors that determine whether an animal is adoptable are the results of the health and behavior evaluations."

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    OMG...Is that from hr rubbing on the fence, or is she being physically abused by the guy?

Good on you GHG.

Fence. She tears a jagged hole, then scrapes through. These breed of dogs deal with pain differently then other breeds. They'll tear themselves up if allowed.

Top Bottom