• ...and so much more!
  • Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Nope... didn't cost $99. It cost a lifetime of being a significant other and poppa... FAR more costly. :D

That your pop's name... Earl Scheib? What kind of paint sprayer did he use? A pump style, I presume. :)

Last edited:

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Nope... didn't cost $99. It cost a lifetime of being a significant other and poppa... FAR more costly. :D

That your pop's name... Earl Scheib? What kind of paint sprayer did he use? A pump style, I presume. :)
    hang and spray hence the palm and feel still.primer
    Snap im the assume the position spray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Haven't read a response since this post. It'd be reading Noise.

Talked to him today. Step 2. He bought a descent leash. Also met a friends of his. Lady friend too.

Step 3, I wanna go to one of the cook outs they have. Know names by face and sorta handshake. Id call it a 'hood' shake but it works the same and it's pretty cool.

The Damn dog is fine.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    He bought another dog and brang it over to show it off.

This one is another Staffordshire terrier. Blue/grey brindel with a head the size of a pumpkin. I think he gave Ginger to a female friend. That watched her when he went to the field. Didn't ask, not my business.

(I also think he got his ass tuned up, by her, for the scabs on Gingers back. Black girl style...behind doors)

The new dog is an easy 20# heavier. Beautiful dog. He keeps a tight eye on him too. Bet he put real money towards the dog this time. Where ever he got him, someone's breeding gorgeous blood lines.

Once I move outta Killeen, Im gettting another Staffordshire terrier myself. Owned two before and IMO. They're some of the most loving, devoted dogs you can own.

I'm glad Ginger was passed off/ taken. I'd watched the lady with Ginger when he was off playing army. You could tell she had heart for the dog. That was enough to guarantee me good sleep for a month.

Nothing better then a good dog. Especially.... One that's loved.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom