• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Is this normal for a new barrel not to fit? I even tried to tap it in lightly using my palm.
    Venture Surplus ad

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Green mountain barrel, no clue on year it was the give away on here. They pretty much slide out and slide the new one in. The new barrel is a few ten thousands bigger so it won't slide in I put gun lube and lightly tapped it with my palm and nothing.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Just take a file to the receiver. Shave off what you need to in order for the new barrel to fit.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Just take a file to the receiver. Shave off what you need to in order for the new barrel to fit.

Id have to take out quite a bit..I want to make a long range .22 out of it so I think that might **** up my accuracy a bit..lol. Guy wants 60 to shave tiny tiny tiny abounts of metal off, and 150 to thread the barrel...guy in conroe/montgomery charges 50 to thread and hes supposedly good.

Last edited:

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Wish my moms asshole ex-husband didnt sell my36-38'' 11'' swing lathe,collet head, big set of collets, "chuck" lathe head, and 40 pounds or more of carbide cutters....

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    stick some grease in your hole

4_i-dunno-lol.jpg

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Wish my moms asshole ex-husband didnt sell my36-38'' 11'' swing lathe,collet head, big set of collets, "chuck" lathe head, and 40 pounds or more of carbide cutters....

AH dude that would warrant an ass whoop'n from me if mine did that. Instead, my father in law game me a few grand worth of tools and it all got stolen out of the back seat of my car shortly after. I would have rather them left the box and stole the car. Is this barrel supposed to be a drop in piece, or is it normal to have to file?

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    AH dude that would warrant an ass whoop'n from me if mine did that. Instead, my father in law game me a few grand worth of tools and it all got stolen out of the back seat of my car shortly after. I would have rather them left the box and stole the car. Is this barrel supposed to be a drop in piece, or is it normal to have to file?

Green mountain are drop in from what I gather...Dont get me started on that piece of shit...My mom made me promise I wouldnt do anything to him even though he beats women, and is an all around piece of shit.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Green mountain are drop in from what I gather...Dont get me started on that piece of shit...My mom made me promise I wouldnt do anything to him even though he beats women, and is an all around piece of shit.

Sometimes a promis needs to be broken. Not that I'm condoning violence or anything.

Top Bottom