Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Lynx Defense

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I feed my mother in laws poodle a glazed Shipley donut once. I was the only one amused when the poor thing was howling in pain trying to shit it out!!
    Congratulations.

This may be the single dickiest thing I have ever read here.

And I have had members threaten to kill me.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    this is prolly a dumb question:

dont most ffls accept shipments from individuals?

Some commie states like Assholechusetts require the sender to be a FFL too.

At least that's what I was told when I tried to send a Benelli to a buyer's FFL over there.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I started reading and it's ridiculous. One guy has a somewhat unfortunate experience, he puts his review up, and all of you say you'll never go there because of one occurrence. I find that retarded. And felt like posting up my opinion.

It wasn't "one guy," it was the batshit crazy response from that "good guy" you seem to be buds with which is enough to convince me never to step foot in the place. I find that "one guy's" explanation more convincing given the reply your buddy posted.

And I don't give a shit as to why he did it, you can "screen" customers without being a dick! That is what all other shops do without ostracizing their customers.

You and your buddy have fun sitting alone in his shop wondering why no one else is stopping there...

demonsmokr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Houston
    This seems to me as one person writing both sides.After being gone for 5 years and the store owner knowing what he was posting means they both are in collusion.

Couldnt possibly be, after 5 years of seeing threads pop up in my email, none of them have been worth engaging in.

I saw one about a shop I have gone to quite a bit, and was interested.

COLLUSION!!! You work for Robert Mueller?

demonsmokr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Houston
    And you people like to act high and mighty on the internet giving the dude a bad time about making a joke about a dog having trouble taking a shit.

If youre going to be like that, how do you go about life? Comedy comes from tragedy. Its always about laughing at misfortune. Looking on the bright side of death. Geez, prime example of why I spent 5 years away from here.

Nothing but fake ass people posting.

"You laughed at your mother inlaws dog "howling in pain" as it shit? My god! Ive never heard of exaggerations before, or embellishing stories for the delivery. Thats atrocious!"

demonsmokr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Houston
    It wasn't "one guy," it was the batshit crazy response from that "good guy" you seem to be buds with which is enough to convince me never to step foot in the place. I find that "one guy's" explanation more convincing given the reply your buddy posted.

And I don't give a shit as to why he did it, you can "screen" customers without being a dick! That is what all other shops do without ostracizing their customers.

You and your buddy have fun sitting alone in his shop wondering why no one else is stopping there...

Why you gotta yell, bro?

You obviously missed the point. If all it takes is one bad review for you to refuse business somewhere, you should stop doing business anywhere.

TGT doesnt have perfect reviews. What are you doing here?

Its pretty ridiculous. Even more so, seeing how angry you people get at this shit.

Talk about people who shouldnt have guns....

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Why you gotta yell, bro?

You obviously missed the point. If all it takes is one bad review for you to refuse business somewhere, you should stop doing business anywhere.

TGT doesnt have perfect reviews. What are you doing here?

Its pretty ridiculous. Even more so, seeing how angry you people get at this shit.

Talk about people who shouldnt have guns....

Yelling? You obviously have deep emotional issues, so I'll just add you to the distinguished list of people whose opinions I don't give a flying **** about and we'll all walk away happy!

But just for your badly-needed education, I spent 25 years of my life defending the right to have guns; so if you feel I shouldn't have them, feel free to try and take them from me. I'll be waiting...

Top Bottom