• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What scares me is what seems to be your definition of "common sense", "critical thinking", and "facts." I bet nobody in this forum likes you, do they? You're almost like a bot, aren't you?

Yup, you got me.

Will you show me how to make friends?
    Guns International

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013

Once again. You don't seem to get what I said. Maybe I should type slower. I never said journalists were a reliable source. I said we have to rely at times on their work which includes sources who are supposedly reliable. It is okay, you will get it eventually.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Actually, he's a very well liked member of this forum. As are most members who post with any sort of consistency. We're a pretty tight knit group here, and even with our few assholes-we accept them as long as they're right. But when it comes to starting out from the start using the profanity towards members that you used, starting out by insulting members in your first post, trying to call out someone's vet status (here's a hint-there's a few vets on here), and acting like journalists are never biased or have a hidden agenda with their reports...you're off to a VERY bad start.

A little shit talking among guys and language is one thing...but the way you're coming at us...you're all wrong with it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Once again. You don't seem to get what I said. Maybe I should type slower. I never said journalists were a reliable source. I said we have to rely at times on their work which includes sources who are supposedly reliable. It is okay, you will get it eventually.

Sadly, you won't.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX

You once again prove the point, every single one of your posts is worded in such a way as to incite argument or discord, thereby meeting the very definition of troll.

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Actually, he's a very well liked member of this forum. As are most members who post with any sort of consistency. We're a pretty tight knit group here, and even with our few $#@!s-we accept them as long as they're right. But when it comes to starting out from the start using the profanity towards members that you used, starting out by insulting members in your first post, trying to call out someone's vet status (here's a hint-there's a few vets on here), and acting like journalists are never biased or have a hidden agenda with their reports...you're off to a VERY bad start.

A little shit talking among guys and language is one thing...but the way you're coming at us...you're all wrong with it.

I respect what you are saying. I will add that in my first post I did say "no disrespect" before I might have offended some members. Thought that would cover me to a certain degree with some mild manner shit talking, but I guess not. Go back and read the thread, I was subsequently ganged up on by your group, which seems to happen all too often in the forum world. I also will add that I have been seemingly on the same page with other members who unfortunately have left me out to dry. Maybe they see no point in going up against your tight group. I see an opportunity to get some stuff on the table here so we can all understand what is going on, but it seems that some folks have no interest in that and would rather attack me.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    I respect what you are saying. I will add that in my first post I did say "no disrespect" before I might have offended some members. Thought that would cover me to a certain degree with some mild manner shit talking, but I guess not. Go back and read the thread, I was subsequently ganged up on by your group, which seems to happen all too often in the forum world. I also will add that I have been seemingly on the same page with other members who unfortunately have left me out to dry. Maybe they see no point in going up against your tight group. I see an opportunity to get some stuff on the table here so we can all understand what is going on, but it seems that some folks have no interest in that and would rather attack me.
    Dude , your just trying to cause problems on here
    don't go away mad, just go away

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Yup, there are members here that share some of your views and we disagree often. The difference is that they don't act like asses and scream how right they are. We respect each other.

You have absolutely no respect for anyone and you won't get one bit in return.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    By the way, all the hullabaloo was over nothing...

Official: Spec-ops sailors can keep wearing 'Navy jack' | Military Times | militarytimes.com

“As of September 2013, all Naval Special Warfare personnel are authorized to wear the U.S. flag and the “Don’t Tread on me” uniform patches,” Navy spokeswoman Lt. Cmdr. Sarah Flaherty told Navy Times. “In the past, NSW did not authorize wearing either patch unless one was deployed or in a work-up cycle. However, NSW recently sought special permission from the Chief of Naval Operations staff to wear the patches within the continental United States.”

The “Don’t Tread on Me” flag dates back to the first Continental Navy ships in 1775. Sailors have flown the jack on ships and worn it as a uniform patch since the declaration of Sept. 11 as Patriot Day in 2002.

That order, from former Navy Secretary Gordon England and former Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Vern Clark, authorized use of the First Navy Jack throughout the duration of the Global War on Terrorism.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park

Mr. Dennit, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on. -Ricky Bobby

JohnnyLobo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    By the way, all the hullabaloo was over nothing...

I will agree that there is always more that meets the eye in these matters. Some reports are meant to sensationalize. I am always skeptical of those who are all too certain that nothing sinister is going on, especially with what we know. Or are we to listen to our beloved president and "reject the voices who say the tyranny is around the corner"?

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Actually, he's a very well liked member of this forum. As are most members who post with any sort of consistency. We're a pretty tight knit group here, and even with our few $#@!s-we accept them as long as they're right. But when it comes to starting out from the start using the profanity towards members that you used, starting out by insulting members in your first post, trying to call out someone's vet status (here's a hint-there's a few vets on here), and acting like journalists are never biased or have a hidden agenda with their reports...you're off to a VERY bad start.

wait a tick.. whos well liked? ... madmax or younggum?

Top Bottom