• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I hope it keeps getting better, MRSA is not a joke. I am surprised they have you on meds and didnt just try to cut out the infection when you first went it. MRSA is bad because it is a Medication Resistant Staph and is usually cut out. Prayers going out for continued recovery.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    So my mrsa is much better went back to work yesterday the first thing the do is give me a clutch on a freight liner century class with an 18 speed trans doing good pull trans out swap the clutch go to stab the trans back in and boom the seal on the jack blows trans falls on my shoulder crushes my collarbone tears a ligament and rips my pectoral muscle. and now i need a couple surgeries. But my thumbs doing great.
    :banghead:
    The only easy day was yesterday.

gdouthit

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    BCS
    So my mrsa is much better went back to work yesterday the first thing the do is give me a clutch on a freight liner century class with an 18 speed trans doing good pull trans out swap the clutch go to stab the trans back in and boom the seal on the jack blows trans falls on my shoulder crushes my collarbone tears a ligament and rips my pectoral muscle. and now i need a couple surgeries. But my thumbs doing great.
    :banghead:

I think it is time for a new profession!

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Not much call for what I did in the military for a guy with two small children a leo wife and a titanium rod two plates and a few screws in his left leg that now has a ton of nerve damage from an ied in 05. And besides it pays the bills:)

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    OK.. serious and from the heart.. It's pretty neat that in a room full of stand up Men and Women you sir are something special.. obviously what you did in the military was not REMF (VN vet here, but honest about being REMF).. The comment "boom the seal on the jack blows trans falls on my shoulder crushes my collarbone tears a ligament and rips my pectoral muscle. and now i need a couple surgeries. But my thumbs doing great." .. You might be to humble to acknowledge this, but you represent the very best of the human spirit.. well done sir..

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    No remf here brother.
    Thank you for the kind words and among other things I learned by going "down range" was what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    Bitching about something won't get you anywhere.
    And god won't give you anything you can't handle.

And as my signature says The only easy day was yesterday.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Oh and my wife I should have know she would say this she was a sailor when a married her (master at arms) hence her being a leo now. "Don't worry hun chics dig scares" lol I love that woman she really knows how to put a smile on my face.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Not much call for what I did in the military for a guy with two small children a leo wife and a titanium rod two plates and a few screws in his left leg that now has a ton of nerve damage from an ied in 05. And besides it pays the bills

Become a Diesel Mechanic in the oilfield...You'll make more, and do less work! lol. Good luck with the surgeries dude.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Become a Diesel Mechanic in the oilfield...You'll make more, and do less work! lol. Good luck with the surgeries dude.

This^^
    Had a young neighbor, works for Exterran, knocking down $70-$80k a year with a company truck and no transmissions to deal with.

Top Bottom