• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    No oil fields in dfw and I grew up in midland and told my self I would never go back besides my wife just made corporal at dpd so I wouldn't ask her to leave. And i make great money where i work with great insurance. But thank you for wishing me luck I should be fine.

The only easy day was yesterday.
    Target Sports

Last edited:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    So my mrsa is much better went back to work yesterday the first thing the do is give me a clutch on a freight liner century class with an 18 speed trans doing good pull trans out swap the clutch go to stab the trans back in and boom the seal on the jack blows trans falls on my shoulder crushes my collarbone tears a ligament and rips my pectoral muscle. and now i need a couple surgeries. But my thumbs doing great.
    :banghead:

Son of a bitch. You're lucky it didn't fall on your head.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    So finished first surgery today just woke up a couple hours ago phone was to far away from bed to get but a nice nurse got it for me :D
    Collar bone has plate on it now I think my pectoral was repaired (no man boob now) and seeing how the arm is emobilized I hope they fixed the ligament. Will find out more in morning when they do there rounds. :o

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    So finished first surgery today just woke up a couple hours ago phone was to far away from bed to get but a nice nurse got it for me
    Collar bone has plate on it now I think my pectoral was repaired (no man boob now) and seeing how the arm is emobilized I hope they fixed the ligament. Will find out more in morning when they do there rounds.

My prayers to you and your family for the rough times you all have been through. Even though, it's fairly obvious you can take it. It's time you and yours got a caught a break. ope things get better for you soon.

regards,
    db

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Still praying for you. How's your thumb? With all the rest of the injuries from the tranny on you (lol) I hope that's still better.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Great news turns as long as everything heals ok that was my one and only surgery. Doc says he thinks im going to need at least a year of physical therapy. And he says im probably looking at long term disability good thing freightliner has ltd insurance :rolleyes:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Ok im a diesel mechanic I nicked my thumb a couple days ago and got a serious staph infection in the joints of my thumb called mrsa. Probably from the sleeper of a truck I was working on. After three iv antibiotic treatment and I am on bactrim ds and cephalexin.
    Doc say I have 2days to show significant improvement or he will schedule surgery to get the infection out of my joints when and if he gets in there if it is to bad he says they will remove my thumb so plz if you pray. Pray for your brother in christ. Thank you jason.

Done, many times.

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Ok I can't sleep so im sitting here in this hospital bed watching south beach tow I can feel my brain cells dying but its like a train wreck you know its going to be bad but you can't look away.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Ok I can't sleep so im sitting here in this hospital bed watching south beach tow I can feel my brain cells dying but its like a train wreck you know its going to be bad but you can't look away.

Hey my brother.. this is the first post where it sounds like things are getting to you.. Think you've already proved your "man card" many times over, and it sure is understandable.. you reached out to us when you said ."Pray for your brother in christ. Thank you jason."

You have our prayers and respect Jason.. Don't go through this alone my brother.. if things get bad feel free to pm me, or anyone who posted on here. I know i'm talking for them, but also know that anyone who cared enough to respond to a post on prayers "wants" to help, you're on the list!

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Hey my brother.. this is the first post where it sounds like things are getting to you.. Think you've already proved your "man card" many times over, and it sure is understandable.. you reached out to us when you said ."Pray for your brother in christ. Thank you jason."

You have our prayers and respect Jason.. Don't go through this alone my brother.. if things get bad feel free to pm me, or anyone who posted on here. I know i'm talking for them, but also know that anyone who cared enough to respond to a post on prayers "wants" to help, you're on the list!

Good statement, pistol. It's a very true one.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Inactivity SUCKS. Sometimes you need to disconnect, though... Try to use it as a mini vacation if you can. About to the point where I could use a vacation. Spent the weekend swapping an engine in an Explorer for someone who doesn't appreciate it near enough. If the kid was over 21, he'd owe me a shitload of beer!

swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    I know brother and I just can't get comfortable I don't want any pain meds and im worried about my family.
    I got off the phone today with the worker's comp lady today they are only paying 70% of my pay. Its been tight before the 30% pay cut. I know the lord will take care of us. Maybe I can sleep thank you for your concern you all are a fine goup of men and women.Good night hopefully tgt.

Top Bottom