• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Ok guys so by that reasoning why do you even bother to buckle up your seat belts or pay attention to traffic laws..... this is funny .

But hey we all have our various opinions.

It's been fun discussing this . Thanks for all who relpied.

I reckon the most widely violated set of laws are traffic laws. Speeding, failure to signal, driving too fast for conditions, unsafe lane change, I can go on all day.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Getting the vaccine is your patriotic duty.
    e3b22f6d4baf3f45e2e1f2626a894a6a.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: gll

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I am going to get beat up for this but here goes:

I am a 64 year old Texan. In my generation this crap wouldn't be an issue.

We all get a flu shot. We all get the required vaccines for school.
    So what is the big deal over getting this vaccine? Its political BS.

This is a world wide issue we need to ban together and take care of business. Put our political views aside and take care of our fellow citizens, our families and our country!

Getting the vaccine is your patriotic duty.

This is NOT a political issue!
    Its a health issue.

We are not going to get a handle on this until we all get vaccinated.

Dont want a vaccine? Fine stay home! Stop crying about it!

In my opinion when you get covid you dont get to take up space in our health care system over vaccinated.

Keep your kids at home.

If your work requires vaccine then find another job or stay home. You dont get to whine about it.

Seriously stop drinking the conspiracy koolaid. What a joke!
    Pull your heads out of the sand and looking to facebook for facts.

Stop being a self centered, selfish, child and do the right thing.
    Dont whine and complain just man up and get it done.

WTF! It's just a shot that could save lives!
    And what the heck? It could have serious side effects that don't show up for 2 or three years. But hey, it's just a shot.

Pull your head out and face the risk.

People who are vaccinated are getting COVID and being hospitalized. Should we kick them to the curb too?

What an idiot.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Polio could be wiped out if all of the conspiracy theory people that claim it’s an American plot hadn’t kept the 3rd worlders from getting the shots. Sugar cubes were easier.
    Polio has nearly been eradicated, in case you hadn't checked.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Ok guys so by that reasoning why do you even bother to buckle up your seat belts or pay attention to traffic laws..... this is funny .

Oh I wont bend a knee either but I will stand up and do what I can to help fight this issue.

Medical professionals quiting seems politically motivated. I think they are hurting the medical community so they can make a political statement.

I waa a medic in the army. Wouldn't it be funny if I walked away from helping if I didnt agree to my superiors politics. It wouldn't help my brothers arms.

I assess the risk of wearing vs not wearing a seat belt. Stacks up in favor of wearing a seat belt.

I assess the risk of using a vaccine for which the 5-10 year trial cycle was cut to a few months. And a vaccine type that has never made it past the first stage of trials, and then only for one application. Stack that up against the risk of the virus for a person (older, admittedly) who has no health issues. Stacks up in favor of not taking this particular vaccine.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

Oh I wont bend a knee either but I will stand up and do what I can to help fight this issue.

Medical professionals quiting seems politically motivated. I think they are hurting the medical community so they can make a political statement.

I waa a medic in the army. Wouldn't it be funny if I walked away from helping if I didnt agree to my superiors politics. It wouldn't help my brothers arms.

Now how stupid is that analogy?
    A medic tries to save the wounded from dyeing. Not the non-wounded from getting shot.
    So,,,the vaccine does not protect anyone from anyone. Vacinated or not. So far, about the only thing that can be shown is that you MIGHT have less severe symptoms and a lower chance of death if you are vaccinated. Depends on age and health. Just like when it all started.
    Kind of makes you go Hmmmmm.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    So they write a piece that goes against what others say. I guess it all depends on who you believe.

So many others have had studies saying these vaccines don't stay in the arm, yet this piece tries to say they mainly do. Not sure I'm buying this. Nothing about how animals were dying from these vaccines before being rushed into human trials. Nothing about how it was deemed "Not For Human Use" up until the pandemic.
    Dr, Malone, the guy that basically designed mRNA vaccine process, indicated they had very clear evidence it *does not* stay in the arm and parts of it infact end up on the reproductive organs. This process also, supposedly does *not* trigger the creation of durable T-cells.. it's a short-term stop-gap that frankly won't trust as far as I can toss the drones pushing for the jab.

The information is out there. TrailSite has some of the more interesting and technical information.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    I'm just too homophobic to go along with a Man Date

plus I developed a heart valve condition (required aortic valve replacement open heart surgery) that appeared after the 2nd time I got Covid... I believe that was caused by the spiked proteins in my bloodstream, I could lose another valve when the JAB produces more spiked proteins- since I likely have high natural immunity now, you will not convince me to take it.

Too much downside, for very little upside.

I work from home, don't really travel- so just leave me alone and we'll get along just fine.

If they want to fire me for not taking the shot, so be it- having a job doesn't do me any good if I'm dead.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The more I think about this, the more I realize more ‘breakthrough’ is actually a good thing for the vax’d population.

They get to see their shot at work and holy of holies, they’ll live to tell about it. Then they’ll start to realize it’s not the bogeyman made out to be.

Top Bottom